Are We Allowed To Make Paintball Caches

I like the Idea, my question is. Would the person seeking the cache be able return fire an eliminate you and then get the cache. Not being an oranized paintball field would a person also be able to bring more than one paint marker for some two gun pray and spray action, I have four paintball markers, with two more arms Hmmm.

Edited by JohnnyVegas
I like the Idea, my question is. Would the person seeking the cache be able return fire an eliminate you and then get the cache. Not being an oranized paintball field would a person also be able to bring more than one paint marker for some two gun pray and spray action, I have four paintball markers, with two more arms Hmmm.

of course you would be able to shoot back but only one gun per person.

Here might be a workable solution.

Create the cache at a suitable location. On the cache page prominently display that hunting for this cache between certain hours on certain days will get you targeted by paintballers. :D Allow folks who don't want to worry about getting shot hunt it outside those hours.

Optinally, establish an outside forum at one of the free services to keep in touch or let folks issue challenges right on the cache page via a note that they will be going after the cache within those specified timeframes.

If a person gets marked while hunting the cache, they must stop and return at another time. If a defender gets shot, he can't prevent a hunter proceeding.

Each person who finds the cache can now be a defender, but can no longer attack a defender. This allows for those who have found the cache to continue to play. Eventually, the only way a new attacker can find the cache is with a team of attackers against the team of defenders.

That should work.

Too bad moving caches are no longer approved as that could create a perpetual game moving the cache each week.

Here might be a workable solution.

Create the cache at a suitable location. On the cache page prominently display that hunting for this cache between certain hours on certain days will get you targeted by paintballers. :D Allow folks who don't want to worry about getting shot hunt it outside those hours.

Optinally, establish an outside forum at one of the free services to keep in touch or let folks issue challenges right on the cache page via a note that they will be going after the cache within those specified timeframes.

If a person gets marked while hunting the cache, they must stop and return at another time. If a defender gets shot, he can't prevent a hunter proceeding.

Each person who finds the cache can now be a defender, but can no longer attack a defender. This allows for those who have found the cache to continue to play. Eventually, the only way a new attacker can find the cache is with a team of attackers against the team of defenders.

That should work.

Too bad moving caches are no longer approved as that could create a perpetual game moving the cache each week.

well i woudn't make it so that you are able to count it as a find or unless you play paintball because I would obviously have to make it a 5/5 and this would take away the pride of the people who did it the right way but what you were saying was what I was going to dop.