I Just Submitted My First Cache 5 Min Ago.

If they like you...a couple of hours...if not, it could be as long as two weeks! :D

Just kidding, it really depends on how busy the approver is. Backlog has a lot to do with how long it might take or if you put a note on the page for the approver, this speeds things up a lot. Just be patient, then when it is approved you have to be patient some more until people figure out it is there.

It sure is fun reading all the logs of the people who do find our caches, I have come to the conclusion that it is more fun to hide a cache than to go find one. Especially since we have to travel so far (150 miles one way) to find any.

Have fun!

I see it's been approved already... look on the bottom of the page and it says the approvers name. Congrats... fast too, hidden and approved in the same day. Gotta love that. :D

sheesh! this place is going to heck in a handbasket. what did that take 10 maybe 15 minutes? slow approvers. :D:D

We now have someone in the area

As in my part of the state or in my state?

Anyway to find out who it is?

Glad to see they did a great job

Me too, from what I had been reading I thought it would atleast take a day if not two or three.

Makes me want to go out and place some more ;)

Edited by Milbank
We now have someone in the area

Anyway to find out who it is?

It should say who it was at the bottom of the page.

BTW, as a native South Dakotan, its nice to see more caches in my home state. Gives me something to do when I get back up that way to visit the parents.

--RuffRidr

It should say who it was at the bottom of the page.

BTW, as a native South Dakotan, its nice to see more caches in my home state. Gives me something to do when I get back up that way to visit the parents.

Yep, your right.

It does say at the bottom of the page. ;)

Guess I should have read the whole page. ;)

What part of the state do your parents live in?

I haven't submitted one in a while, but don't you also get an e-mail saying it was approved (and does it say by whom)?

I really do need to work on my reading. ;)