Caching Teams

Headed by one canine member (Chester of course), plus two full time adults and two part time junior members.

Just me and my fidgety puppy Ozzy. Have you ever tried holding a dog with one hand while using a PDA sytlus to write up a cache log. He slows me down a bit, but I still love him, hehe.

Nice to see you in the forums Phillimore's... I really enjoyed your Oxford caches, cheers!

Just me, usually. But occasionally I take one or both of my great-nephews, and sometimes TJ the border collie, who belongs to friends. As TJ now has a border collie companion, Eric, I daresay he'll be coming too in future.

I find it's much easier to avoid unwelcome muggle attention when I have children or dogs with me - they provide so many readily believable excuses for all sorts of strange behaviour!

Team Blitz varies a bit. Sometimes just me, occasionally just Michael, often Callum & Debbie (=Mrs ;) join in.

When up in York, have taken my mum (Mrs B senior, 81 yrs old), also cousin Richard & his kids.

Then, when at HBA conference, often take a couple of other attendees out for some fresh air.

No 4-legged members though, but often seem to be accompanied by a few 6-legged creatures, some with wings.

Paul

I've been to every one of the 96 caches I have logged...

I should hope you have!

Well I have to admit that out of 700 and odd, there have been two that I wasn't physically there to sign the log. One was a virtual in Venice at the top of a bloody great tower (which didn't have a log anyway) and the other was in Austin Texas and involved a canoe trip. The other three in the canoe turned it round and threw me out after about 50 yards down the river because the boat was taking in too much water. I think I'm excused on that one. ;););)

Edited by Slytherin