Can't Log Finds

tysonb

Hello,

I am new to the activity, but fairly good online. I have been unable to see where to log finds on the GC.com site.

I have registered, verified, and downloaded waypoints from the site and onto my GPSr. I have even cleared my cache to ensure that there wasn't some goofy error occurring.

I am going crazy, and I am fairly certain that I am just overlooking something simple. I have waited for 5 days to even post this from embarassment, but I am at my wit's end.

Please post the step by step to log a find here for my edification, and that of any other hapless soul searching for the same thing.

Thanks,

Tyson

Edited by tysonb

O.K. WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT, I'M NEW TO THIS AND TRYED TO LOG MY VISITS ALSO. I GOT TO THE POINT WHERE YOU HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON, BUT THEN GET A PAGE THAT SAYS THERE WAS AN ERROR IN YOUR SUBMISSION. THATS ALL IT SAYS AND IT IS NOT LOGGED, ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

COTTON EYE

There goes another one, suckered into the stats game....

FIGHT THE POWER!

Just kidding guys, my name ain't Duane...

Ouch.

Actually, I met Duane last weekend at the Sax Mans Campout, he isn't a bad guy at all....

We now return you to your regularly scheduled topic...

You need to validate your account. If you have the validation code from the email we sent you, visit the validation page, otherwise you can send a validation email.

How long until the email gets sent? I have hit the "send validation email" link.

I logged a cache on the 19th and all was well. Now this. :P

Edited by benjamin921