Y2k?

Wienerdog

:lol: Rightwingwacko just posted a note on the NWM thread that Moun10bike officially has hit 2000!

Sounds like Mrs. M10B almost gave birth at the site! :rolleyes: Poor Shauna!

We were wondering all weekend what cache it would be. I bet MR (Mr WD) it would be close to you hometown!

Read his story here:

The Dog Box

Congrats. to you!

Edited by Wienerdog

I know you're probably getting mail-bombed by all the people offering their congratulations... so I'll post mine here! 2000 is an amazing milestone! Let me also offer thanks for all your hard work and support of the sport.

Some Moun10Bike Fun Facts:

From the time you found SAVI Stash (GC5D) on September 25, 2000, to your 2000th find, 1344 days elapsed giving you a "find rate" of nearly 1.5 caches per day, every day, for over 3 1/2 years. Since you logged number 1000 on April 13, 2003 only 414 days have passed giving a find rate of almost almost 2.5 caches per day. Between your 900th and 1000th finds your find rate shot to nearly 7 caches per day over the 15 day period.

Congratulations, Jon!!

Woohoo! Congratulations, Moun10Bike. It seems like just the other day we were doing your 300th find with The Tungsten Jihad stalking us in the dark woods! It sounds like #2,000 was almost as exciting. :D

The stats from Bill are pretty impressive.

Thank you for your contributions to the sport. And thanks to Shauna, too!!

Cheers,

Seth!

(Okay, that was weird. I didn't realize that one can be logged into geocaching.com under one user name and in the forums under another. I didn't really intend to post that as the WSGA--but I'm sure that the whole organization would want to congratulate Moun10Bike. :D )

MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS! Wow, and I'm all excited about approaching #500. :D

I remember the ticks of spring when I lived near the Washington/Idaho border. There are times when the darn things can really creep you out, even if you aren't 7.5 months pregnant!

cin

Congrats Moun10bike. Wow. I'm closing in on 200.......... 1/10th the way to your number. Have no idea how one would get there. Up in Leavenworth where I have property the Ticks are crazy bad this year. Wear light clothing so you can pick em off. My dogs are the unlucky ones.... the gross part is we find the odd tick in the house that's had breakfast lunch and dinner gratis cooper or scout. the dogs .....and fallen off bloated in a hallway...... always makes the wife go GAG.........

Add my CONGRATULATIONS to your list. I really appreciate what you have added to the sport of caching. What you men may not realize is it is bad enough having those darn little ticks crawling on you, but try it when you can feel them and your 7-8 monthes pregnant and you can't see over your belly to get to them. It really sounds like your 2000th was very memoriable. Just think how ordinary it could have been if Shauna hadn't been along. :D ~ Patudles

CONGRATULATIONS!! Moun10bike on 2000. Now that's a TON :D of caches.

Did you know if you read out loud a list of all the caches you found, by cache name and hider name, like "Lookout Below by The Navigatorz", and averaged 3 seconds to read each one on the list, it would take 1 hour and 40 minutes to read them all. Now that's a lot of caches!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Moun10bike on 2000. Now that's a TON :D of caches.

Did you know if you read out loud a list of all the caches you found, by cache name and hider name, like "Lookout Below by The Navigatorz", and averaged 3 seconds to read each one on the list, it would take 1 hour and 40 minutes to read them all. Now that's a lot of caches!!

wow!!!!

I commemorated the event yesterday by finding Urban Cache: Ten-Two Hundred, which is itself a cache commemorating Moun10Bike's 200th find. Can you believe that once upon a time M10B had 200 finds?

Congratulations Moun10Bike.

edit: typo

Yeah that was some time back when a few hundred finds was a big deal. I remember getting my 200th Find at hte site of his 500th Find which had occured just a few weeks before up on Tiger Mt. 500 was like 2000 back then...sept 02.