Pub Night

Keith Watson

Ah Cholo,

It's road hockey in the summer - that's how we keep our population culled down to a manageable level. :)

Keith - any news on the Saturday morning event? I'm trying to make plans to meet up with cachers for a day of caching but 'near the pub' is kinda vague.. even for those of us with a new Garmin. So far all I have is "Meet you at 10:00am somewhere in Brampton."

Details man... we need details! :)

Ok, the name of the cache is Chaos Theory. Waiting right now for CT to approve it.

Waypoint : GCJC9J

Location of parking : N 43°43.811' W 79°46.522'

Start time : 10:00 AM

I came up with the idea for this cache because I wanted to create a cache where multiple cachers could participate, and each have their own find solution. There is only one starting point and only one final cache, however the path will be unique for each cacher. To complete this cache all you have to do is wonder around White Spruce Park until you find 5 of the 10 codes hidden around the park. Be careful, if you do not follow the instructions correctly, or try to take a short cut, you may never find the cache. Parking can be found at N 43° 43.811 W 79° 46.522. The park is open year round from sun rise to 9:00pm.

Hey excellent location choice Keith. Nice wooded area with good trails but not too big geographically. This will suit all ages.

For the doggie cachers, there is a pretty good fenced "off-leash" section. Keith maybe you should put a hidden code in there for Smudge. :) Having seen him in action a few times I suspect he would rather chase the females around then help Nozzletime with finding codes. :)

Later, Olar