I Might Have Found Your Gps Unit!

Peanuthead

I did a cache run from the Butte Falls, Or area to the Chiloquin, OR area on May 29th, 2004, and along the way I found a working GPS unit.

If you can give me enough info to indicate I am returning it to the rightful owner, I will find a way to get it back to you. You know, things like where you think you might have left it and what brand and model it is, and maybe even what brand of batteries are in it. Just trying to do the right thing here....

310 baby!! Mapping is for wussies. Guess I have'nt been caching much. Lost it on 5/8 and did'nt relize it was gone until The Champoeg event (6/4). By the way where were you guys? Your walker throw a tennis ball? Big dance at the Vitality Center? Don't worry, I stamped everything in sight with that stamper I have...... I'm not sure the park rangers liked the mural I did with it on the bathroom stall however.

310 baby!! Mapping is for wussies. Guess I have'nt been caching much. Lost it on 5/8 and did'nt relize it was gone until The Champoeg event (6/4). By the way where were you guys? Your walker throw a tennis ball? Big dance at the Vitality Center? Don't worry, I stamped everything in sight with that stamper I have...... I'm not sure the park rangers liked the mural I did with it on the bathroom stall however.

Glad to see my stamper stalker still has ink.

I ended up having to fill in for another instructor that weekend doing his checkout dives, so no go for us.

After finding nearly 900 caches my Mag Platium took a dump. It still works but I can't upload anything to it. I bought the Mag Gold this time as it does all I really need.

You thinking about the Portland Cache Machine? I'm heading up with the Rooster.

are there any plans for a pizza event in the near future?

July 10 looks like the next best weekend for an event... if no one else has plans or objections I'd set it up. I have some free smashed pennies to hand out at the next event.

So It Is written. I will probably be there, especially If It's Sunday.

I still prefer to call it Scandals... and yes that will be the place of choice... no pizza but plenty of extra perks. They just ask that we tip the ladies, and we get 10% off of lap dances. They have $3 buffet before 4pm... sounds like the perfect event cache to me.

But in reality I think Abby's Pizza..... I don't like the one on Beacon so probably Williams Highway... besides smashed pennies there may be some other door prizes. Maybe even a bonus cache??? Unless someone pipes up with an objection I'll give them a call later today.

I just read the blog, Happy Birthday (grand-uncle?) Lazy!

If you'd like a picture at a chess player cache I'll bring my digital camera over and take a picture or two. I have some caches to find in Medford one of these days anyway. That cache is pretty close to one of my favorite hang outs... I'd pay the cover but you gotta buy your own lap dances B)

And despite my obvious lack of work to do :) I do have to sit here till 5 each day. If I was a government employee I might not even have to show up :)

I finally got the message. Will get the Mailleman his Mag 310 back. An event on July 10th does not work for me, however. I will be in Sacramento that weekend at the Olympic Track and Field Trials. My brother is good friends with the Skipper family and Tommy is going to qualify for the Olympics in the Pole Vault. If you haven't been following University of Oregon freshman and recently crowned NCAA Champion Pole Vaulter Tommy Skipper, you should Google him up. He is the real deal. His late brother Art was an amazing person also.

I guess I will look for the mid-week event Lazyboy talked about. You know, originally the Pizza events were ALL going to be mid-week events, once a month, but somehow that got sidetracked...

Edited by Peanuthead