Cache Haters

bushi

I live in Granbury, TX and there was a cache that had been hidden near this town ou tin the middle of nowhere. ANyhow the owner went to the cache site and he found a different container with a note that said "This is not a place to hide your S**t and play a stupid game". Then it was signed "Grave Robber". The cache had not been on personal property.

Anyway, that's the only one I have herd of so far. Besides the dead guy being found next to the cache.

In Monroe Washingtons Lords Hill park, a 1700 acres forested area next to a large river, there are about 6 caches.

I have one located onto a rocky knoll over looking a view of the valley. A botinist was on the hill when my father in law was checking on the chache. He frequents the park and checks up on the condition of the chache every month or so.

When he and the botinist started up a conversation about why each person was up there, she voiced her disapproval of such distructive practice. She felt the chache encoraged people to walk on the fragile vegitation.

The following week when I paid a visit to the cache, it was gone. Ive since converted it to a mini chache and moved it only slightly so that the same coordinates can be used.