Deleting Waypoints From 60cs

:( I would like to delete my old waypoints and/or geocaches from the database but still have them listed in my calander showing when and what caches I found on those days. Is this possible or is it something that we need to bring up to Garmin about? If I delete a waypoint form my list it is also deleted from my calander as well. Would be nice to clear out all the old stuff and not clutter it up.
:D I would like to delete my old waypoints and/or geocaches from the database but still have them listed in my calander showing when and what caches I found on those days. Is this possible or is it something that we need to bring up to Garmin about? If I delete a waypoint form my list it is also deleted from my calander as well. Would be nice to clear out all the old stuff and not clutter it up.

The problem as far as I know is that there is only one user waypoint database. Each waypoint contains data such as icon and date information. When you go to Geocache mode all you are doing is telling the GPS to filter out of the database all the waypoints with a certain icon pertaining to Geocaching. When you go to the calendar all that is happening is the GPS is grabbing the date information for each of the Waypoints in the database. Therefore if you remove a waypoint you also remove all the information needed for dates etc..