President Bush's Ultimate Geocache

Wow another thing that Bush can use for an excuse to invade another "dangerus" country.

That would be funny though

From what I've read, Sadaam actually moved a large convoy of trucks to this location days before we started our current campaign in Iraq. One could speculate that the convoy had WMDs that needed to be removed from Iraq. I'll refrain from turning this thread into a political soapbox.

This info was only posted on "right wing" websites that I frequent.

Now all we need is for Bush to find his brains!!! They seem to have been missing for a while.

Didn't think political posts were allowed. Howevewr as long as it's still open. (will close shortly after this.) President Bush is the greatest thing that has happened to this country in the past decade. Those that don't believe that there is a threat to this country need to remember 9-11. Put Kerry in office and you will be reminded frequently.

El Diablo

Edited by El Diablo

Kit Fox wrote:

From what I've read, Sadaam actually moved a large convoy of trucks to this location days before we started our current campaign in Iraq. One could speculate that the convoy had WMDs that needed to be removed from Iraq.

I remember reading that too. Who knows if it's really true. However, I believe I know where the WMDs really are. Baghdad Mini-Storage!!!!

Didn't think political posts were allowed. Howevewr as long as it's still open. (will close shortly after this.) President Bush is the greatest thing that has happened to this country in the past decade. Those that don't believe that there is a threat to this country need to remember 9-11. Put Kerry in office and you will be reminded frequently.
I agree 100%. I think people have a problem with him because he has high moral values. I think the non supporters are just ashamed of the last guy.
Wow another thing that Bush can use for an excuse to invade another "dangerus" country.

That would be funny though

From what I've read, Sadaam actually moved a large convoy of trucks to this location days before we started our current campaign in Iraq. One could speculate that the convoy had WMDs that needed to be removed from Iraq. I'll refrain from turning this thread into a political soapbox.

This info was only posted on "right wing" websites that I frequent.

Hope springs eternal.

Now all we need is for Bush to find his brains!!! They seem to have been missing for a while.

El Diablo is correct. If you have political opinions then go to a political forum and feel free to express them there.

This topic has nothing to do with geocaching and has been closed.

This is a geocaching forum. Please post appropriately.