Famous Cachers???

Oh yeah, and Snoogans.  :P

Oh yeah, and clearpath. ^_^

(I can see I'll be posting a lot in this topic.)

Thank you mtn-man! I feel honored to be part of your 'after thought list', hehehe. B) I'm just kidding you... I'd call off the small band of rowdy warriors but they left hours ago and are too far to read my smoke signals. :P

Some famous cachers that I would like to meet would be people like BrianSnat, Ju66l3r, Renegade Knight, CYBret, GPSax, Sparky, Sept1c_Tank, carleenp, Criminal, Stunod, Uperdooper, Cheeseheads, Cache Viking, Webfoot, AmishHacker, JMBella, rusty, bons, Harrald, welch, El Diablo, Beckerbuns, Nurse Dave, Marky, fizzymagic, kablooey, woof and lulu, seneca and a huge *long* list of people that frequent these forums and help people every day. I know I left a lot of people off of that list of cachers.

Well, I can scratch a couple off of your list...I met CarleenP and Bons this weekend B)

I also met Upinyachit, but I couldn't convince him to change his handle...although, we did start calling him UpInYa :D

I am J. Christ in real life. 

A while back we met Team Cacheopeia while looking for a cache, sure thought they looked familiar. Kinda dismissed that thought when we saw them having to use the bridge to cross the water instead going the more direct route! :D

I am J. Christ in real life. 

A while back we met Team Cacheopeia while looking for a cache, sure thought they looked familiar. Kinda dismissed that thought when we saw them having to use the bridge to cross the water instead going the more direct route! B)

LMAO!!! Reminds me of a few bowfishermen at our tournaments. I have always wondered why they even bothered with using a boat. :D

Some famous cachers that I would like to meet would be people like BrianSnat, Ju66l3r, Renegade Knight, CYBret, GPSax, Sparky, Sept1c_Tank, carleenp, Criminal, Stunod, Uperdooper, Cheeseheads, Cache Viking, Webfoot, AmishHacker, JMBella, rusty, bons, Harrald, welch, El Diablo, Beckerbuns, Nurse Dave, Marky, fizzymagic, kablooey, woof and lulu, seneca and a huge *long* list of people that frequent these forums and help people every day. I know I left a lot of people off of that list of cachers.

Wow...funny what you will find when you search for you name in the forums....I am flattered.

What will the AmishHacker look like though???? Hmmmm. The only one that has meet me in that list is Sept1c_Tank. I think my cartoonish face scared him a little :laughing:

1c888c7e-2aa7-4476-8462-a04a01ff8dc7.jpg

The AmishHacker

CYBret will be famous after the soon-to-be-published June issue of Today's Cacher.

And I have met him personally. :):blink:

I know Cybret,

And he is *somewhat* famous, at least in Illinois,

And read This Month's "today's Cacher" and see the article written by my wife (sassycache) so I guess now she is famous too........

Or not.

I *heard* that madana Geocaches...... OK I made that up.

Eric M (Turbo-S) of Team Honu (it's a sea turtle, oh just go look it up...)

Okay, I didn't make 'The List' either.  Now I'm gonna have to consult the tribal elders and decide how big a can of whoopass to open.  I'm thinking small band of rowdy warriors or possibly a scalp hunting party.  :)

:blink:

Wait... you ...EXPECTED to make the list? :)

I'm on another list of his....lol

I'm the Captain Of the Federation Starship Enterprise NCC-1701, and wanted to log my first cach in the alpha quadrant on Brambis 4 , its an m class planet 6.5 light years from earth. :D

How did you get that approved?!

The maintainence must be tough.

Of course, you DO drive a starship!

:)

I realize this thread is a year old, but this cacher PoisonDrummerqualifies as someone famous who caches.

Here we go again, digging up threads that are a year old. :D

Just teasing, Bill. That's pretty awesome! I bet he'd be a lot of fun to cache with. And he couldn't have picked a prettier area than the Vasquez Rocks to get started caching in. Hiking Vasquez is what really made us decide we were hopelessly hooked on geocaching. :D

Oh yeah, and Snoogans.  :P

Oh yeah, and clearpath. :P

Wait a minute! I've had 57 posts, and I've gone to 285 caches, and I've been a member for two years!!!

Why wasn't I on the list? :D:):P

Aren't I important, too? :D:D

Whoa! I didn't realize that this thread was over a year old, and I was looking at my stats, and thinking...what?!?

:P

I now have 1,776 posts, and have gone to 562 caches. :D

Too funny!

Whoa! I didn't realize that this thread was over a year old

I didn't cactch it at first either, and am reading along when I see Mtn-Man's event invite for July 3rd - I think, KEWL, I am gonna be in Nashville on the 2nd, I may stay over...so I go to the calendar, no event listed, go back to the forum, yep, he said July 3...what's up with this? THAT's when I look at the date!

DOH!

Famous!? Well in Northern Montana the answer is "RELISH" He began caching in 2005 and has accumulated over 370 caches in the remote reaches of our beautiful state, as well as Washington, Idaho, Wyoming and South Dakota. He is the owner of 4 GPS units! A shiny red blazer and a "Sweet Relish" to keep him company on his searches. You won't find a better person to go out caching with. He is entertaining and enjoyable. His famous dedicated "Relish" travel bug is now touring Japan as well as his VW bus driving about in the East. Bob is one of a kind, compassionate and loving. 5 cheers for Relish!

In the Quad City area (Western IL/Eastern IA, drtmn is probably the cache master. Peoria has Peoria Bill and FuzzyB. They are all cachers who can find anything, anywhere, and under any conditions. Oldtimer1 in the QCA is also famous for his crafty hides, and Blue Grass Tom is the micro-king.

Oh yeah, and Snoogans.  <_<

Oh yeah, and clearpath. :angry:

Wait a minute! I've had 57 posts, and I've gone to 285 caches, and I've been a member for two years!!!

Why wasn't I on the list? :o:P<_<

Aren't I important, too? :P:)

Whoa! I didn't realize that this thread was over a year old, and I was looking at my stats, and thinking...what?!?

<_<

I now have 1,776 posts, and have gone to 562 caches. :anitongue:

Ah.....time for an update. <_<<_<

4,535 posts (of course, not including Off Topic, which would put it at 19,064 posts) and 1144 caches.

And isn't JollybGood a semi famous cartoonist in his real life?

Yup, he writes Knights of the Dinner Table. That's how I got into Geocaching - he wrote about it in his comic.

WOW! Now that is a million times more impressive to me than finding out that someone like Dan Brown or even Dan Rather was GCing around here! If you read this, JollybGood, know that you have made me laugh with KOTD more than I've laughed at anything else in my life :anitongue:

Edited by AustinSweetnSour
Jack Nicklaus?

Isn't he an actor?

Yea, he starred in the movie Caddyshack.

Just because an actor swings a golf club, does not mean he was in Caddyshack. Besides Jack ("Jack? Jack is dead, call me Joker!") took way to many stokes on that car and person to be a serious golfer. A good golfer could have done that much damage in 3 maybe 4 swings depending on handicap.

As far as Buffet being a cacher, we went to Margaritaville in Cozumel recently, after hitting a couple of caches (wife had too shop, but still let me do 2 caches on the island). I do not recall a cache being anywhere near the place and I had the whole island in my GPSr.

Edited by casey97