Local Cache Approvers

JukieF

I've spent some time trying to find the answer to this before posting this question. My apologies in advance if it's already been answered somewhere!

Short of submitting a new cache for approval and waiting for someone to reply, how do I find out who the approver in my area is? I think I'm going to have some questions for the approver before I actually submit my cache.

Thanks in advance.

Julie

She needs to do something about that avatar. Way to normal for the AS crowd.  :lol:

I know. I'm lazy. I use the same avatar on all the DBs I'm on. But you've inspired me to find something else! I'll have to see what I can do.

You get 2 bonus point if you use a cross-dressing farm animal...but they're tough to find. Oh, and we really don't keep score. I'm just trying to convince people that I'm normal.

Edited by Stunod

You get 2 bonus point if you use a cross-dressing farm animal...but they're tough to find. Oh, and we really don't keep score. I'm just trying to convince people that I'm normal.

I couldn't find a cross-dressing farm animal that quickly; this is the best I can do for now. :lol:

You get 2 bonus point if you use a cross-dressing farm animal...but they're tough to find.  Oh, and we really don't keep score.  I'm just trying to convince people that I'm normal.

I couldn't find a cross-dressing farm animal that quickly; this is the best I can do for now. :lol:

Oh no...Torry is gonna get himself in trouble

You get 2 bonus point if you use a cross-dressing farm animal...but they're tough to find.  Oh, and we really don't keep score.  I'm just trying to convince people that I'm normal.

I couldn't find a cross-dressing farm animal that quickly; this is the best I can do for now. :D

Best. Profile. Evar. :lol:

I couldn't find a cross-dressing farm animal that quickly; this is the best I can do for now. :D

Best. Profile. Evar. :lol:

Why thank you.