Log On

topotracker

Even though I check the box to remember my name when I log on to the main geocaching .com web page I still have to re enter it each time I log on. I have set my pc to accept cookies and lowered my security rating in an effor to remedy this but nothing I change seems to work. I have windows xp. This feature used to work when I first logged onto the website several months ago. Any suggestions? Thanks. <_<

My appologies regarding the accidental Avatar duplication. I will retire him back to his pen.    :lol:

Thank you. It really is for your own protection: this little piggy doesn't have the greatest reputation around here.

Enjoy the caching.

Edited by Torry
I sent him an e-mail about the situation. I am willing to accept his dibs on the pig.

good, one of you is enough. :P

I beg your pardon?

I cannot discuss the others outside of AS. But, hey, maybe we can finally talk about that Kitty Karnal Knowledge.

Hey Torry and Topotraker, youse ain't the only one with that avatar.  And this guy predates you Torry, so YOU may have to change as well.

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=74113

Well done briansnat, I knew I had seen that avatar in the age b.T. (before Torry), but couldn't locate it. Now we got three little piggies. :ph34r: I dont' smell avatar war, I smell bacon. :blink:

For those of you playing at home....

I contacted "Raindog" who apparently was first to use the (now infamous) pig avatar. He has no problem with my using it for my own. He did point out that neither he nor I actually own the picture.

It would be grossly unfair of me to in any way, shape, or form request or demand that others not use the pig. However at this point it may be in others' best interests not to be associated with that picture in any way, shape or form.

Topotracker: I hereby withdraw my request that you change your avatar. I apologize for any inconvenience.

We now return you to your original program, already in progress.

Edited by Torry