Cheapest Place To Buy A Bison Capsul?

hey, i searched the forums but came up empty. Im looking for a bison capsule for a micro. I know REI has them (gold only) and bison's site has them but they want $7 for shipped (rip) and i need a black one. ANy one know where i can get one at a fair price with fair shipping price? It doesnt have to be a bison. Something similiar will do.

Thanks!

aj

Hi,

American Science & Surplus has a pill container here that is watertight, with a gasket, 1.5"X0.5", and comes attached to a keyring, for the incredible price of $3.75 for 3 of them (and no, I'm not working for them...I just bought some and thought they were cool). <_<

nfa

Hi,

American Science & Surplus has a pill container here that is watertight, with a gasket, 1.5"X0.5", and comes attached to a keyring, for the incredible price of $3.75 for 3 of them (and no, I'm not working for them...I just bought some and thought they were cool). :lol:

nfa

Same page is 10 film canisters for $2. Not that I am advocating someone hiding them all as micros, these are great for CITO containers though.

Great site, NFA...thanks for the link.

Hi,

American Science & Surplus has a pill container here that is watertight, with a gasket, 1.5"X0.5", and comes attached to a keyring, for the incredible price of $3.75 for 3 of them (and no, I'm not working for them...I just bought some and thought they were cool). :lol:

nfa

Same page is 10 film canisters for $2. Not that I am advocating someone hiding them all as micros, these are great for CITO containers though.

Great site, NFA...thanks for the link.

You don't need to pay for film cans! Go to just about any local film store, wal mart, sams club, really anywhere they develop film. Ask for them.. If they look at you funny explaing about CITO (enviromental project) and they should give them to you. I got about 800 from Sam's Club a few months ago!