The Human Multi

Cadence

First, check out Moun10goat's 45th Birthday Potluck

I know there's a lot of logs to read over, but the general idea (for those that didn't want to click the above link) is that you make a temporary multiple cache for the guest of honor...

Here's how it works.

1. Go to the site of the party, then wander around getting waypoints. Get enough waypoints that you can have multiple participants. Ours was held at a day use area in Plummer, ID, and the total walk was a little over a third of a mile.

2. Organize the waypoints on pieces of paper, or give the waypoints to the Multi participants. I put two lines of coords on each person's piece of paper - the first one I labeled "You Are Here", the second set I labeled, "Make him earn these coords from you!".

3. Each participant was told to encrypt their 2nd set of coords in some way - a puzzle, bunches of questions, different coordinate set (change it to UTM), a riddle with the answer being the way to decode it, you get the idea. The important thing is not to make each puzzle a show-stopper. Granted, the person creating the puzzle can help since they are there.

4. Give the coordinates to the Starter - in this case it was Moun10Goats wife LadyStevenson. Once he got those coords from her and a good satellite lock, he had to run from person to person, decoding/decrypting/begging for the answer to get the next set of coords.

We had a lot of fun with this as you can tell by some of the reports after the event, I just wanted to share this idea with you. I really don't know if it's original, but it was enough fun that I had to post it.

Thanks for reading!

OddTodd-K7PKT

Cadence (OddTodd-K7PKT and CheleBell)

Well, I would like to send congrats to Candence in regards to this! :ph34r: Being moun10goat's wife, I can tell ya he had a good time with the human cache!! (frickafrack I believe was his direct quote.... :blink: )

This was a fun experience to at least watch if not participate in!!

~~LadyStevenson