Do You Have Caching Plans For The Holiday Weekend?

We are headed to San Francisco for a Giants game and hope to grab some caches while we are there. I expect urban hunting to be quite a challenge with all the traffic and people milling about. Any one else have some travelling/caching trips planned for the holiday weekend?

2Grans

I have a Wedding to attend in Southern Utah on Saturday, and then camping for a couple days. I am going to try to hit a few caches, but with a wife 6 months pregnant, I don't know how successful I will be. I thought getting her to go camping was successful!

We are headed to San Francisco for a Giants game and hope to grab some caches while we are there. I expect urban hunting to be quite a challenge with all the traffic and people milling about. Any one else have some travelling/caching trips planned for the holiday weekend?

2Grans

I'm a Giants fan myself. Not the best start to a season is it. :tongue: We've lost too many good players. Barry can't do it all.

We live in Oregon and we're heading over to Port Orford for some scuba diving and some geocaching. Hopefully we'll have time for both.

4 days off and my hubby and I are going caching! We're going to go get the ones that have been on our list forever but, for some reason or another, we never got around to them.

Other than that, we plan on sleeping late every day and going to see Troy at some point.

Driving over 700 miles each way to attend the Saxmans Campout Cache Event.

Driving roughly 235 miles to host said event :tongue:

Driving an hour more than team 360 for the same event and praying I remember to pick up beer before I go.

2Grans

We're planning on hiding a cache this weekend. Not themed to the holiday, just time for us to hide a new one.