Nude Dude Spotted

Team J&J

So, there I am, meandering through the woods of a popular park, following my GPSr pointer, trying to stay on the trails. My son is watching for poison ivy and I'm swatting the gnats. The distance counter is going down...400 ft...300ft...200ft...when we round a bend and stop.

Sitting on a fallen log, between me and the cache, is this guy strumming on a guitar. This is the first person we've seen on the trails. The cicadas are droning like banshees and traffic from I-495 can be heard only 500 feet away.

In the first split second, I note that it's odd someone's out here playing guitar...and he's not wearing a shirt. Odd because the mosquitos are particularly bad. The next split second I note he's barefoot and only in shorts. The next split second, I note that those aren't shorts...it's the guitar strap.

The next split second I note....! Egad! :tongue:

Luckily, there's a side trail and we are able to reach the cache...but I'm wary all the way back to the car. I guess I should be happy he didn't have a buddy playin' banjo!

Gopher It!

-J&J

Well... he's naked so he's not likely to be dangerous because there won't be too many places where he can hide a weapon of some kind. (unless he uses the guitar) And besides, there are two of you and one of him.

Evasion is sensible but I don't think very much will happen if you walk right by him and wave.

This can't feel comfortable!

just curious NC, how does your daughter's family feel about the nude thing?  Is it like as family affair?  :tongue:

We had a good time. My daughter took the picture. Her logs are in the caches next to mine. They participate in non-sexual social nudity at the Lake Associates Recreation Club with us occasionally. The club is a clothing optional campground where people enjoy nude recreation. LARC is a friendly, family oriented club, where good behavior is enforced with published policies. You can find the website link in my profile. Nudists represent an cross-section of society and studies have shown that there is nothing distinctive about them other than their participating in social nudity.

Nudecacher

just curious NC, how does your daughter's family feel about the nude thing?  Is it like as family affair?  :tongue:

We had a good time. My daughter took the picture. Her logs are in the caches next to mine. They participate in non-sexual social nudity at the Lake Associates Recreation Club with us occasionally. The club is a clothing optional campground where people enjoy nude recreation. LARC is a friendly, family oriented club, where good behavior is enforced with published policies. You can find the website link in my profile. Nudists represent an cross-section of society and studies have shown that there is nothing distinctive about them other than their participating in social nudity.

Nudecacher

I'd also like to point out that nude does not equal lewd! At nudist resorts/camps, those that purposely offend others are asked to leave. It's called a nudist camp, not an orgy.

Nudecacher

More power to ya NC. Personally I don't have a problem with it. Just not my cup 'o tea.

Team 360, That avatar looks familiar.

I've been to that cache, and remember it pretty well. Not much of a place to be sitting, right there along Braddock Road!

There really is nothing inspirational there...although I guess he thought differently. I guess he's never been to Great Falls or anywhere along the C&O canal.

I've got a buddy that's a nudist. It would be nice if he were a hot babe, but he's an ugly middle aged man.

Once while visiting he offered to fix me lunch. Only after saying sure did I realize that the man would be preparing a melted cheese samwich for me in a state of undress.

Totally lost my appetite.

Would you like a pickle with that sandwich?

Pickle Park?

Where gays meet and greet. Then they pair off and head out to woods to engage in what Clinton says he doesn't do with interns.

teeeee heeeee, i already knew what a pickle park is, i was just suggesting that maybe he had ventured into a pickle park.