Our New Signature Item!

The Cache Raiders

For all you Vancouver Island geocachers, be on the lookout for our new signature item. They are called, "The Lost Whistles." They are diecast metal whistles with an individual number engraved in each one. They also have a built-in capsule which can be used to store anything you can think of. I will post pics shortly!!! <_<

1ce0ca5e-236f-42ac-a828-c325436fc03e.jpg

c8f83db9-86ba-4e29-b4cc-04999104a5ea.jpg

748491a1-c92e-4fc4-95f0-8a14519876ab.jpg

Edited by The Cache Raiders
For all you Vancouver Island geocachers, be on the lookout for our new signature item.  They are called, "The Lost Whistles."  They are diecast metal whistles with an individual number engraved in each one.  They also have a built-in capsule which can be used to store anything you can think of.  I will post pics shortly!!! :blink:

That is awsome. I have been finding caches in Victoria but have not seen one of the whisles. What is signature item? If i find one do I keep it or trade like traveler bugs?

For all you Vancouver Island geocachers, be on the lookout for our new signature item.  They are called, "The Lost Whistles."  They are diecast metal whistles with an individual number engraved in each one.  They also have a built-in capsule which can be used to store anything you can think of.  I will post pics shortly!!! :blink:

That is awsome. I have been finding caches in Victoria but have not seen one of the whisles. What is signature item? If i find one do I keep it or trade like traveler bugs?

A signature item is something that is fairly unique and usually has a signature, logo, or card attached to say who it came from. You trade for them like any other cache item. You could move it elsewhere, but most people either leave them in the cache for others or keep them for themselves.