Garmin Legend & Accessories 4 Sale!

I have a 2 year old Garmin eTrex Legend that I would like to sell with its assorted accessories so that I can upgrade to a newer unit, everything is in working order. I have used the unit for Geocaching and vehicle navigation.

Package Includes:

Garmin eTrex Legend

Garmin Neoprene Belt Case

Garmin 12v Power Adapter

Garmin PC Cable

MapSource MetroGuide U.S.A.(v 4.01)

Lanyard and Manuals

Note: Unit will ship with battery cover for vehicle mount. I am keeping the mount for my next purchase. I will ship the original cover if I can find it!

email: mrlajoie@comcast.net

Edited by nhnative

Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my original post. The unit will ship with a battery cover. The one that is currently on it is made for the vehicle mount from Garmin. If I can find the original cover I will ship that as well.

I have been asked several times via email what the 'asking' price is. I was hoping to rely on popular opinion, but people seem determined to hear me say the price.

The Legend is still selling new for around $200 new. Used I would expect to pay half in good condition. I could throw in a set of rechargeable batteries as well.

So I guess if I was being nailed down on price I would have to say...

Legend ($100)

Belt Case ($10)

12v Power Adapter ($15)

MapSource USA ($50)

As a package I would like to see not less than $150. The MAPSOURCE software is transferable to you without issue. There aren't any certificates or other licensing issues. The version number is 4.01, but you can upgrade it via online downloads to the current version.

If you have any questions please feel free to email!