Looking For Good Deals And Ideas On 76cs Accessori

Hello everyone. Very nice site.

I just bought my first GPS - after reading up I bought the GPSMap 76CS from GPSNow. Came last Friday.

Bought this to be used for my fishing boat, Jeep for traveling, and for hiking and geocaching. I have City Nav software but guess I will need more.

I need some mounts and power cords - where does eveyone like to buy their accessories. Accessories seemed a bit high when I ordered the unit so I am just checking out what every one recommends and where to get them.

Also anyone else using a 76 series multi purposly? What accessories have you bought? Looking for ideas. I want a good protective case for sure - any ideas would be nice.

Anyway I am in central IL, USA - Once I get into the caching I will post more.

Also anyone have experience with the new software that replaced fishing hotspots CDs (one that went to the 3 regions instead)? Know a good place to get that?

Thanks all the help.

Edited by rodon

Also, in case you have additional info - I bought a Garmin Fish Finder 240 last week as well. Older model but supposed to be real nice and I got speed and temp included for $200. I want a swivel mount that is nice. Any ideas? Thanks.