How Do You Find A Lost Tb, Any Suggestions

Go back and look at the last known cache it visited. Narrow down the time it was there and read all the logs from visitors. If you think think you've figured out who had it last, email them. Also email the cache owner and ask them to see if it is still there. Email anyone that you think might of seen it last.

Unfortunately a lot of people don't know how to log TBs. Ask someone to print a TB sheet for it if it doesn't have one.

I had one of mine reappear after being missing several months.

If all else fails, cross your fingers it shows up again.

Edited by st_richardson
Unfortunately a lot of people don't know how to log TBs. Ask someone to print a TB sheet for it if it doesn't have one.

I had one of mine reappear after being missing several months.

All the more difficult it is, to log a cache, or a travel bug, it is a shame that there are so many that just can't seem to figure it out......

I had one pop up, then promptly disappear again, after being "in the hands of" someone for almost a year.........

Simple solution:

After some period (several months) when you sure it is still missing, replace it and use the "COPY" dog tag, or make up your own dog tag and use the same number as the missing dog tag.

If original shows up, modify your web page and ask that the copy be mailed back to you. (or just destroyed if it is a dog tag you made).

Bryan Harstad

SomewhereInND

South of the Tree

North of the Hill