Can You Load Mg4, Mg5 And Cs5 On The Same Pc?

Can you load MG4, MG5 and CS5 on the same PC? I live in a rual area and its pretty clear that around home CS5 is not going to be the deal. I would like to by a used copy of MG4 so I can autoroute arround home. I have MG5 that I would like to keep on my PC for my wife's Legend. Can I do all that? Will all the versions of MG4 autoroute on my 60cs?

Thanks for your help

Yes, no problem. I currently have 6 different Mapsource mapsets which are all accessible by a pull-down menu list. You can pick and choose various map sections from as many as you want in order to create your download list.

You could use City Select for the major urban centers and MG-4 for the rural areas in-between.

Olar

I have MetroGuide USA v5.0, MetroGuide Europe v5.0, Trip & Waypoint Manager (shipped with GPSMAP 76CS), and CitySelect v5.0 all installed on the same computer and can switch from map data of all the in MapSource.

The only issue I had was I had to re-install Trip & Waypoint Manager to get my the USB drivers to work.

I would install them in the order of MapSource version. I would assume that newer version of MapSource will work with previous version data more easily than the other way around.

MG USA v5.0 - MS 4.13

MG Europe v5.0 - MS 5.x (I think)

Trip & Waypoint Manager - MS 5.4

CS v5.0 – MS ?.?

The order I installed was MG USA v5.0, MG Europe v5.0, Trip & Waypoint Manager, CS v5.0, and Trip & Waypoint Manager.

Sorry, no idea if MG v4 can auto route.

Edited by m2orris