Italian Charm For Geocaching?

I've been wanting one also. They would probably have to be sold here since the geocaching logo is a Groundspeak trademark. There is a place that you can send a picture in and have it made into a charm. I would think that would be alright as long as you didn't have a bunch made and try to sell them.

I would love to add one to my bracelet as well. I doubt the folk at Groundspeak would consider making one, even though the retail could go for $20. They would probably cost a fortune to make and I don't think that many of the general population have the Italian bracelets. Maybe a regular Geocaching charm that could either be added to a bracelet, or worn on a neckchain? Either way, I would like to see some type of a jewlery item.

just checking again to see if anyone has found this.I found an Italian Charm for curling-which is not a real popular sport in the US. I would think that there would be as much call for a geocaching charm as a curling charm. I got it at Annie's Charm Closet on the web. Perhaps I will put them in tough with geocaching to see if they could come up with one.

I would love to add one to my bracelet as well. I doubt the folk at Groundspeak would consider making one, even though the retail could go for $20. They would probably cost a fortune to make and I don't think that many of the general population have the Italian bracelets. Maybe a regular Geocaching charm that could either be added to a bracelet, or worn on a neckchain? Either way, I would like to see some type of a jewlery item.

jewelry items sound great to me. it shouldn't take much to add a loop to the geocaching logo so it could be worn on a necklace.

Posting Messages: Posting the same message to many topics or boards is considered spam. Duplicate messages will be deleted or consolidated by our moderators. Please do your best to post new topics to the appropriate forum board, moderators will move topics that are posted inappropriately.