Dung Beetle Paradise

Is piggy poop allowed? What are the latest FCC guidelines. Do I have to own a Howard Stern T-shirt ot participate or will ManCow or Bob&Tom paraphenalia be sufficient? Who's in charge of clean-up when we're done? Will there be refreshments?

I have to know these things in order to post responsibly.

Is piggy poop allowed? What are the latest FCC guidelines. Do I have to own a Howard Stern T-shirt ot participate or will ManCow or Bob&Tom paraphenalia be sufficient? Who's in charge of clean-up when we're done? Will there be refreshments?

i'm sorry, but questions like these are only allowed in the getting started forum where it is certain that you will be markwelled to another place for your answer. sheesh! freakin' noobs. :blink:

i'm sorry, but questions like these are only allowed in the getting started forum where it is certain that you will be markwelled to another place for your answer. sheesh! freakin' noobs. :lol:

:sad:B):blink:

Hey, now...that little piggy is one of my neighbors. And Torry, if Lep can crap on this thread, piggy poop is obviously acceptable, too. Let's see, if you take leprechaun crap, and mix it with piggy poop, throw in a little cat litter and stir, you've got hors d'ouvres suitable to whet the appetite of some of the best geo-talkers in these forums.

And there are dung beetles, lurking all through these forums, who would be happy to roll it all into a ball, burrow inside and reside.

Dung beetles aren't picky.

However sometimes, they can be sticky. :blink::lol:

Well, I guess since the evil voice is wandering over in AS maybe it'll be safer here. So what kind of poop are we discussing? Physical Poop? Metaphysical Poop? Good poop? Evil poop? The poop you find in your shoes when you have new kittens? Neighbor's dog poop? Margarita-ville at Chi-Chi's morning after poop? Mystery poop discovered when poking your hand into a hollow log at night?

My dogs would be more than happy to contribute to the poop pile...

That reminds me of this dream I had the other day. I was hiking through the woods caching, and there was this giant pile of poop. It was like brown sausage it was massive. Maybe it was a psychic prediction of thsi thread happening... :blink:

My dogs would be more than happy to contribute to the poop pile...

That reminds me of this dream I had the other day. I was hiking through the woods caching, and there was this giant pile of poop. It was like brown sausage it was massive. Maybe it was a psychic prediction of thsi thread happening... :blink:

A little too much information, perhaps?

That reminds me of this dream I had the other day. I was hiking through the woods caching, and there was this giant pile of poop. It was like brown sausage it was massive. Maybe it was a psychic prediction of thsi thread happening... B)

Maybe your dream is saying that if you hide it in something that looks like your dream, no one will find it even when they are looking right at it. I am not sure I would move something that looked like that to see if the cache was under it.

Actually, there is (or was) a cache somewhere in California, I think, that is apparently inside a large (dried) cow pie. Rumor has it that the owner fixed it with one of those old novelty jokes; a device that moos when you turn it over.

Maybe someone could markwell that crappy cache! B)B):lol:

The Groundspeak forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea: massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it.
<_<

I'm really surprised you didn't listen to one of the nine voices in your head when you were contemplating starting this thread... :D Do you know how many Dung Beetles crawl around in this forum? Just take a peek at the AS thread. :D