Cache Virgins

I'll stop with the analogies just to keep it safe. :huh:

One of my easier caches, the first I placed, was a new cachers first find ever. How cool is that! I sent him a short email welcoming him, directed him to the local forum and said I'd answer any questions.

Ain't it great to see someone start up fresh?

What a fun time. We took Jamie's sister and niece. This was their first cache and they had lots of fun. So much in fact that they went out and bought a GPSr so they can start caching on thier own.

This one alone makes it all worthwhile.

Similar to this thread, the first cache we found just got archived. Its been slightly over a year now and the owners are moving away and disabled the caches they had out. :huh:

Also, my wife has taken several people to this location to show them what caching was all about.

Similar to this thread, the first cache we found just got archived. Its been slightly over a year now and the owners are moving away and disabled the caches they had out. B)

Also, my wife has taken several people to this location to show them what caching was all about.

maybe you can hide one in the same spot or ask the owners if they will let you adopt instead of archiving it.