A New Evil Is Released In So Oregon

planetrobert

yeah, he got girlie hands.  I think I'm safe.

Fortunately for all local cachers girlie hands fit nicely around girlie necks. The cache is no longer a virgin. I teamed up with a cacher who has very big hands to solve this one. I think he even smashed his thumb on this one and mentioned something about vengeance. But don't worry, we all still love you and can hardly wait for the next event to STRIKE up a conversation. :grin:

I am glad you two liked it(I think you did by reading between the lines in your logs). That darn clue took about 4 tries to get it right and nearly 3+ hours total.

I must say I have been wanting to hide this one for neary 2 years an only recently did I figure out how to do it right.

It really was a well done cache but I would never admit that for fear of encouraging you and/or making your head swell so instead I'll just have to agree with LB's initial comment. But then again your screwed up mind comes up with some great caches so you're not a total loss to society. :grin:

Yea, I think he is going over the edge soon.

It might help if he learned to swim so he would not have to carry that tank with him all the time.

I have found two and possible three locations near Bend-Prineville for my "special" cache also. I even hinted towards it some at the star party.

Is it a good thing when people roll their eyes at you, shake their heads and walk away grumbling??

logscaler.

Man I gotta go caching.

Can you hear it LB? It's the Basin calling you. It's saying "Come to me oh lazy one. Come find my many and variable difficulty caches." It's also saying "Ignore those tough ones put out by a certain insane cacher, they'll only make you mad." B)

Man I gotta go caching.

Can you hear it LB? It's the Basin calling you. It's saying "Come to me oh lazy one. Come find my many and variable difficulty caches." It's also saying "Ignore those tough ones put out by a certain insane cacher, they'll only make you mad." B)

I'm heading over to the coast wednesday so no basin caching. You ever do coastal caches? They have coordinates which lead to you a cache. It's a unique concept but enjoyable B)

Maybe we could get you to show up for an event if we screwed up the coordinates Ralann?? I mean we could send you to the bottom of my septic tank, let you feel around for clues and then send you off to WalMart for some handywipes where you'd find more clues under the base of a light pole, we won't tell you which one of course, where you can join us for Pizza someplace?

Sound interesting enough???? <_<