Billp3rd Done Great!

The Jester

I just completed BillP3rd's new caches - The Gang of Ten series. If you're looking for some fun, to learn something, and to conquer some tough caches check them out. They cover Renton, Bellevue, and Mercer Island - mostly micros, some boxes (well filled) - all with interesting, and sometimes tough, puzzles. I highly recommend them all! Good Luck!

I concur!  I learned something new that I could do with my PC.

<_< Would you like to show me what those new things are you do with your PC?

OUCH! My head is hurting. Humph! You guys who figure this stuff out so quick.... I don't know about you!

Just wait Bill. You will see my log on more than one (I hope! :D ) this week!

I'm dog-gone tired though. :D

Edited by Wienerdog

Well, at this point I have correct coords for all the initial ones except for Geocaching Is Fun! which is going to be a real problem for me since I have no clue about CScript. Using my old knowledge of BASIC, I can puzzle out most of this, but one part of one line of the script is causing me trouble. I hope to find the rest of those I have soon, but the final is going to be problematic for me.

I would have had two more yesterday, but my GPSr seems to want to believe the numbers I put into it rather than the numbers that I intended to put in. That seems strange, but true. With all these things do you would think they could read minds, but no....

This is still a great series and shows a lot of work went into it.

Well, at this point I have correct coords for all the initial ones except for Geocaching Is Fun! which is going to be a real problem for me since I have no clue about CScript. it.

Yes WeightMan... that one is having me go :lol: and ;) and :tongue: .

This morning I am going :blink:

I would like to look like this :P

I do have Window XP, but it runs under Virtual PC and is terribly slow. I may email you Vince. I'm really a Mac guy and there is no hope on the Mac side.

Right now, I have the two I messed up yesterday and will log those later tonight. I have to compose my log for the Happy Birthday cache. It has been an interesting quest. I have the three more northerly ones to find. If I don't do those tomorrow they will have to wait until Monday at least. With respect to Wienerdog's comments, after doing 3 of 9 I feel like :tongue: .

:lol: Well yesterday Cathy of (Phil & Cathy), blindleader and I completed the ten caches and collected all the clues so we can go on to do the final cache.

After doing all these I just can't imagine how long it must of taken Bill to put this together. A lot of work went into this.

After some R&R and once the brain starts to work again without hurting, (speaking for myself here!) we will figure out the final. We will definitely post a 'Yippee!' at that time!

But, gee guys, why'd it take you another 10 days?  :(  :D

Actually, we have a good claim on three days. WD and I found Hollerith back before we even knew there was a series and Cathy had done several of the more Southern ones. But on Wednesday, the Gang of Three visited all ten of the clue caches and those that had not found each got legitimate finds.

The next feat for someone to accomplish is to do all Eleven in a single run without returning home to cyberspace. To do it you'll have to get the solution to The Gang of Ten and bring it with you. You'll also put a minimum of forty miles on the odom, maybe a lot more.

:D I was down south yesterday and was unable to join the team to do the last one. That's okay. I'll be posting a Yippee! Later today  :D

:D Well here is my Yippee! MR (Mr WD) was able to take part in finding this most satisfying final.

All I can say is thanks again Bill! :D

Now where are The Gang of Three headed next? :(

Got al lthe puzzles solved except for Gang of TEn. Will go out tomorrow.

That is cool John! We will be watching. :blink:

Now don't forget the clues in the cache. :ph34r: Sorry, I'm starting to sound like your mother. I've already told you that a couple times haven't I?

Mostly, have fun!

Yes!!!!!! I got the final!!! The fixed puzzle coords were perfect...took me right ot hte metal box. This a great series...one of hte best I've done in my 1650 plus caches! I learned quite a few things doing the puzzles. Thanks to Phil and Cathy for getting me out of a thinking rut with a slight nudge. Once I had my brain geared elsewhere, I soon figured out hte puzzle for the final. Got hung up on the eprogramming stuff, but I like coding.