Helsinki/espoo Assistance Wanted

Learned Gerbil

Hei!

I am due to visit Helsinki and Espoo this weekend (and hopefully Suomenlinna). There seem plenty of caches for me to visit, but I do not know how much time I will have. Are there any recomendations of caches I should try not to miss? My girlfriend speaks passable Finnish, but caches with English Language descriptions will help me!

As far as I know I will be staying in central Helsinki. Saturday I will spend much of the day at a function in Espoo, but I have no idea where.

Kiitos in advance for any assistance!

I recommend these caches in the center of Helsinki:

Helsinki - religion, politics and science is a must! It's quite easy to find but very hard to get your hands and back to it's place without be seen by geomuggles.

NMS14 Uspenski, Helsinki is quite near Suomenlinnas ferrys quay (dont know if this is the right word for it?).

We haven't searched Helsinki Railway Station and Unigarden but both of them should be great.

Espoo is quite large place so you should know where you are staying before someone could recommend caches there.

Happy hunting and welcome to Helsinki :lol:

-Laura-