Cache Suggestions

greyhounder

Hope I'm not too late with this reply, but there are a few caches in Abilene, and even more arround the area. Try this link for a few..

I am sure this will be a nice one, but I have not looked for it yet. browns memorial cache

There are also a couple to the West of Abilene on I-70 at the East and West bound rest areas, also one to the East of Abilene on I-70 at the West bound rest area just West of Junction City, I think that one is a virtual.

Good luck! <_<

Hi!

Time didn't allow me to get to as many caches as I wanted, but I think I had 4 finds in Kansas. 3 were virtuals (interesting history! Loved Atomic Cannon!) and a regular at Guard of The Plains. That was pretty great too.

I'm hoping to be back that way next year -- so I'll see if I can't get more!

There really needs to be something done (cache-wise) involving all that cool greyhound stuff around Abilene!

Bec

Hi!

Time didn't allow me to get to as many caches as I wanted, but I think I had 4 finds in Kansas. 3 were virtuals (interesting history! Loved Atomic Cannon!) and a regular at Guard of The Plains. That was pretty great too.

There really needs to be something done (cache-wise) involving all that cool greyhound stuff around Abilene!

Bec

And ya didn't even trot down the "I" to see ol' Sparky? :lol: I'm so lonely.........oh, wait, nevermind, I was in Nebraska when you were here! :unsure:

Hi!

Time didn't allow me to get to as many caches as I wanted, but I think I had 4 finds in Kansas.  3 were virtuals (interesting history!  Loved Atomic Cannon!) and a regular at Guard of The Plains.  That was pretty great too.

Bec

And ya didn't even trot down the "I" to see ol' Sparky? :lol: I'm so lonely.........oh, wait, nevermind, I was in Nebraska when you were here! :lol:

And ya didn't even trot down the "I" to see ol' Carleen? :unsure: I'm so lonely

At least you found my cache! :lol:

Hi!

Time didn't allow me to get to as many caches as I wanted, but I think I had 4 finds in Kansas.  3 were virtuals (interesting history!  Loved Atomic Cannon!) and a regular at Guard of The Plains.  That was pretty great too.

Bec

And ya didn't even trot down the "I" to see ol' Sparky? :lol: I'm so lonely.........oh, wait, nevermind, I was in Nebraska when you were here! :mad:

And ya didn't even trot down the "I" to see ol' Carleen? :unsure: I'm so lonely

At least you found my cache! :mad:

I honestly meant to call you, but didn't bring your phone number with me. :o By the time I got access to a computer, I was on the other end of the state. I was pretty disappointed when I realized I didn't have your number. :lol: Oh, well, you're only about 200 miles away from me as the crow flies (I wish I was a crow). We'll meet someday, I'm sure! :lol: I was even more disappointed that I didn't get to be FTF on that cache! I still can't believe I missed it by less than 30 minutes after driving all that way! It would have been so cool to be FTF on a cache you placed for Smurf-boy!!

Hi!

Bec

And ya didn't even trot down the "I" to see ol' Sparky? :( I'm so lonely.........oh, wait, nevermind, I was in Nebraska when you were here! :huh:

Seriously thought about it ....but somehow sensed you were out of the state! :huh:

Bec