Back In The Saddle!

Skip_

I had to spend a week without caching due to the removal of my wisdom teeth, so now that I have a day off where I'm not in pain and forced to eat soft food, I'm off to log a couple finds.

I have the waypoints programmed in and a TB that's going to meet its goal, and I'm ready to go! So, no offense, but I'm hitting the post button and getting out of here.

And no, I'm not addicted or anything. Really. :D

Boy, why let wisdom teeth coming out stop you. :rolleyes:

I had a root canal and I was out that day after leaving the dentist searching for caches for the rest of the day! :blink: I will admit that leaning under tables was not bad, but straightening back up again was a bit painful. I still found a few caches though!

I stopped for a while due to a second shift job, recently started back up after a move, I forgot what I was missing!

I work second shift and it works great for caching. If I'm not tired after work its off to go night caching which is a blast although somewhat spooky. I've also got to claim 5 FTF's in the past week. Not too many others caching at midnight or after.:rolleyes:

I've worked all three shifts at one time or another since I started caching. Second shift was the best as far as caching goes. I just forced myself to get up early and cache until 1 pm. I could usually fit in 5 -10 depending on how hot I was that day! It worked well with any time of the year no matter how short the days were. First shift is good only when the days are longer and third gives you a little bit of flexability. It just depends when you want or are able to sleep.

Wisdom teeth? I went out caching the day after my vasectomy and snagged 15 caches! :rolleyes: I was a little sore when I was done but nothing I couldn't handle. I couldn't let a day off of work go to waste!!

Cache on!

I had to spend a week without caching due to the removal of my wisdom teeth, so now that I have a day off where I'm not in pain and forced to eat soft food, I'm off to log a couple finds.

I have the waypoints programmed in and a TB that's going to meet its goal, and I'm ready to go! So, no offense, but I'm hitting the post button and getting out of here.

And no, I'm not addicted or anything. Really. :blink:

all this, and you only have 4 posts? What's wrong with you? Don't you know it's all about the numbers???

Oh, sorry...wrong thread :rolleyes:

I've worked all three shifts at one time or another since I started caching. Second shift was the best as far as caching goes. I just forced myself to get up early and cache until 1 pm. I could usually fit in 5 -10 depending on how hot I was that day! It worked well with any time of the year no matter how short the days were. First shift is good only when the days are longer and third gives you a little bit of flexability. It just depends when you want or are able to sleep.

Wisdom teeth? I went out caching the day after my vasectomy and snagged 15 caches! :rolleyes: I was a little sore when I was done but nothing I couldn't handle. I couldn't let a day off of work go to waste!!

Cache on!

that is way too much information. :blink:

Wisdom teeth? I went out caching the day after my vasectomy and snagged 15 caches! :rolleyes:  I was a little sore when I was done but nothing I couldn't handle. I couldn't let a day off of work go to waste!!

Cache on!

that is way too much information. :blink:

I can see the log now. "Took nothing, left uterus." :lol:

I have the waypoints programmed in and a TB that's going to meet its goal, and I'm ready to go!  So, no offense, but I'm hitting the post button and getting out of here.

And no, I'm not addicted or anything.  Really.  :blink:

all this, and you only have 4 posts? What's wrong with you? Don't you know it's all about the numbers???

Oh, sorry...wrong thread :rolleyes:

Well, I tried posting the day after when I was doped up on painkillers, but I didn't read everything said in the thread and it was all downhill from there. One more day like that, and it was back to work. Now, to log everything. :lol:

Wisdom teeth? I went out caching the day after my vasectomy and snagged 15 caches! :blink:  I was a little sore when I was done but nothing I couldn't handle. I couldn't let a day off of work go to waste!!

Cache on!

that is way too much information. :lol:

I can see the log now. "Took nothing, left uterus." :rolleyes:

uh! what does a uterus have to do with a vasectomy? besides the obvious of course. :lol:

Wisdom teeth? I went out caching the day after my vasectomy and snagged 15 caches! :blink:  I was a little sore when I was done but nothing I couldn't handle. I couldn't let a day off of work go to waste!!

Cache on!

that is way too much information. :rolleyes:

I can see the log now. "Took nothing, left uterus." :lol:

uh! what does a uterus have to do with a vasectomy? besides the obvious of course. :lol:

Doh!! Must have been thinking about something else. :lol: A little Freudian slip. :o