In Boulder, Co On The 23rd Of May!

Hi guys and gals,

I'll be coming to Boulder at the weekend on a business trip from the UK, and wondered if any cachers out there would like to meet up on Sunday. I think I should have a free day then.

I'm keen to bag the Pearl Street webcam, but other than that I have no plans.

Let me know if you're around, available...

Also... any travel bugs wanting to go to the UK, Finland or Sweden? We're off there the week after!

I currently have no idea where I'm arriving, staying or what transport I have. My company is not that well organized!

Cheers,

Stu

If I wasn't committed to spending a weekend up in the hills I would look you up and give a cache tour. Maybe I would have some time in the begining of the week but don't know my schedule yet. So if you have some time in the begining of the

week maybe we could do something.

Thanks for the offer, but I think my time is tied up during the week.

I've now received an email and arranged a day out on Sunday - thanks, you know who you are!

Cheers,

Stu

Met up with Stu and Zoltig Sunday in Boulder and had a great time! I'm a newbie, and I found my first traditional cache with them. Stu did an admirable job of handling the altitude in Boulder! :tongue: It was fun to do my first full day of geocaching with two experienced cachers.

Thanks, Stu and Zoltig, for a really fun day. And thanks for capturing our picture on the web cam, Sarah. I hope you get to come with Stu on his next visit over so we can meet you.

Julie