Forum Post Leaderboard? Why?

Squealy

why can't people from outside our region not bother us in our regional forums?

Probably because the topic wasn't regional in nature.

Edit: typo's, and to ask; Why can't people figure out which is the right place to post a topic?

Edited by rusty_tlc

Yah, what Rusty said. Besides, I don't think that regional forums are specifically off-limits to anyone, though some people seem to think so. If I had my way, I'd just as soon see your entire region secede from the union, geocaching, and the forums, then I wouldn't have to keep explaining why I post here, and wouldn't have to keep wasting my time filtering through all the drivel that pours out of them....... :rolleyes:

Now, with that said, flame away.........

Typically it is because the poster isn't getting enough action from their spouse. If you folks that like posting in the NE forum yet live elsewhere, send me your phone numbers, I'll call your spouses up and see if I can rectify the situation.

Typically it is because the poster isn't getting enough action from their spouse. If you folks that like posting in the NE forum yet live elsewhere, send me your phone numbers, I'll call your spouses up and see if I can rectify the situation.

Well, that was certainly rude, insensitive, non-family-friendly, uncalled for, and definitely not within forum guidelines! :rolleyes:

505-897-1228 Have fun :rolleyes:

According to my bank statement, she practically lives there. I thought it was appropriate :rolleyes:

If that's the criteria, contact my wife at Victoria Secrets or Nordstrom.

I don't know where the closest Walmart in NJ is. I think the closest one to me is Suffern NY and Woodbury NY (a bit of a hike).

Actually, I now know there is one 8 miles away from me in Saddle Brook, NJ. Never been there.

I don't know where the closest Walmart in NJ is. I think the closest one to me is Suffern NY and Woodbury NY (a bit of a hike).

Actually, I now know there is one 8 miles away from me in Saddle Brook, NJ. Never been there.

Wait awhile and someone will hide a micro in the parking lot. That should help you to find them!

Walmart is pretty new to NJ. The closest to me is in Franklin NJ...about 20 miles, built 2 years ago, but that will be fixed soon. They're building one on Route 23 in Riverdale about 3 miels away as soon as they tear down the mountain where its supposed to go. They're making pretty good progress so far.

Edited by briansnat
Edit: typo's, and to ask; Why can't people figure out which is the right place to post a topic?

Since you asked, it is because I wanted to discuss it with the regulars in the NE thread and not with the entire GC community.

I put it exactly where I wanted it. Therefore it is in the right place.

You guys are welcome - just keep it on track.

And if anyone wants to make fun of retarded people - you can come see me - I'd be happy to give you my address.

Edit: personal attack and profanity deleted. (Thanks, Brian)

Edited by Squealy
Impartial list of East?

CCCooperAgency 5344

StayFloopy 2617

SBUX 2165

Geo13 2013

WaldenRun 1595

K TEAM 1313

THE DAM TROLLS 1264

BigCall 1159

BassoonPilot 1111

njski 1082

Doug26 1038

Gaiter Man 1038

Congrats to all these cachers with over 1000 finds! Now if I can just find a team of 12 people and we can all log eachothers finds, we'll catch them in no time!

You forgot this one

Bassoon Pilot 0

Edited by Gwho

Since you asked, it is because I wanted to discuss it with the regulars in the NE thread and not with the entire GC community.

I put it exactly where I wanted it. Therefore it is in the right place.

You guys are welcome - just keep it on track.

And if anyone wants to make fun of retarded people - you can come see me - I'd be happy to give you my address.

Edit: personal attack and profanity deleted. (Thanks, Brian)

Sorry my comment was uncalled for.

That said I think the majority of my two post were directly related to the topic at hand, well thought and to the point. Are they less valid because of where I live?

If the topic had been regional in nature I would not have posted since most likely I wouldn't have had anything meaningfull to contribute. However the topic was not regional in nature. I felt it invited open discussion and made what I thought was a meaningfull contribution.

Well, that was certainly rude, insensitive, non-family-friendly, uncalled for, and definitely not within forum guidelines! :rolleyes:

uuh.. I think it was a joke.

I don't think I can come up with anything else pertinent to this topic.

As I said, Rusty - you're welcome to join in - I have said in another post somewhere that I prefer to stay in the NE b/c of the way things get railroaded in the Gen Forums - so for me, I like discussing things with people I have cached with (even only once) and people who's caches I have done or who have the potential to do mine.

Again - you're welcome to join in - and if you make your way out here - welcome to come cachin'.

As I said, Rusty - you're welcome to join in - I have said in another post somewhere that I prefer to stay in the NE b/c of the way things get railroaded in the Gen Forums - so for me, I like discussing things with people I have cached with (even only once) and people who's caches I have done or who have the potential to do mine.

Again - you're welcome to join in - and if you make your way out here - welcome to come cachin'.

I actually didn't realize this was in the NE forum until it was pointed out. I use the search on most active topics to help find the interesting stuff.

I actually get to the NJ area on occasion. Remembering the terrain it would be a total change of pace for me to cache in that area. Looking under rotten logs instead of rocks would be nice. :lol:

Well, that was certainly rude, insensitive, non-family-friendly, uncalled for, and definitely not within forum guidelines! :lol:

uuh.. I think it was a joke.

I don't think I can come up with anything else pertinent to this topic.

Joke or not, I think it was not an appropriate comment. If someone said that to my face, I'd definitely give them a punch in the mouth, joking or not. I take my chivalry seriously, and regardless of whether that comment was directed at me or not, I find it insulting to talk about anyone's wife that way. I'm not a violent person by nature, and couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag, but if my wife is insulted, I will protect her honor. I don't have a problem with jokes, but I don't care for that kind at all. To me, that's no more respectable as posting a picture of a handicapped person and making fun of them. ;)

First of all Sparky, I have no idea if you were a man or woman, nor did I care. I said "spouse" to cover my bases.

And if you are insulted by that little comment, I'd suggest you not walk, but RUN from this forum, because it's probably the mildest reply I'll likely ever post here when replying back to someone that deserves a little "extra".

I've seen posts here by the folks I've come to know and respect, and it gets a lot more interesting in here then my little reply. I think that's a good thing, because as Squealy posted, the regular forums are pretty dull and a question will get, in almost all cases, derailed and off topic before it ends. At least here, we have fun and get info and have discussions that we want and have fun while it happens.

A perfect example of posting here vs the regular forums is my question on the Sierra Club. I want info on it from those I know and those that I respect their opinion on. I don't care what 150 other folks who I don't know think about it.

There was nothing out of line with my reply and there was no real malicious intent. So if you can't understand that, don't let the door hit you in your arse on the way out! :lol:

I may live in the NE but I also may need some help? please?! :lol: