Charter And Premium Members

Charter members were promised some unspecified additional perks, priveleges, services, etc. from Groundspeak, as it diversified and grew.

You mean you haven't been receiving yours? I would complain to Criminal if I were you. He was put in charge of making sure everyone got what they deserved. :)

El Diablo

Charter members were promised some unspecified additional perks, priveleges, services, etc. from Groundspeak, as it diversified and grew.

You mean you haven't been receiving yours? I would complain to Criminal if I were you. He was put in charge of making sure everyone got what they deserved. :)

El Diablo

I got my cheese basket last Christmas. Didn't everyone else?

LOL! That's really funny! Special? Perks? Stop, it hurts, my gut is busting! Too funny. I can't even get anyone at groundbleat to answer my Fudging emails or PMs. If that's special then I got it going on all the time.

If it weren't for Hydee..........

Wow, I didn't realize there was a difference ... I just looked at my profile and noticed I'm a charter member. Wooo Hooo, now I can look back at my life and feel good that 'way back when', I actually accomplished something worthwhile... I can brag to all my nerdy friends at work and remind them it's okay to be a tech dork ... we have meaningful titles just like 'the man.' :D

When geocaching in groups, Charter Members lead and Premium Members act as their lieutenants. Cheapskate generic "geocachers" gotta carry all the gear and find the caches, presenting (on bended knee) the logbooks to the Charter Members to sign first. (Followed by the Premium Members, and then the riff-raff.)

Also, at geocaching events, Charter Members get first (and second) choice at the dessert table.

Edited by Bassoon Pilot

You mean you haven't been receiving yours? I would complain to Criminal if I were you. He was put in charge of making sure everyone got what they deserved. ;)

El Diablo

I got my cheese basket last Christmas. Didn't everyone else?

you got a christmas? :lol:

When geocaching in groups, Charter Members lead and Premium Members act as their lieutenants. Cheapskate generic "geocachers" gotta carry all the gear and find the caches, presenting (on bended knee) the logbooks to the Charter Members to sign first. (Followed by the Premium Members, and then the riff-raff.)

I took CheezerTKE caching today at lunch and he forgot to lower himself to his knee while presenting me with the caches log book to sign! Is there some kind of black mark I can give him for failing to execute his duties correctly?

Edited by The Commissar

I took CheezerTKE caching today at lunch and he forgot to lower himself to his knee while presenting me with the caches log book to sign! Is there some kind of black mark I can give him for failing to execute his duties correctly?

...what, is this Geo-Caste-ing now?? :grin:

...what, is this Geo-Caste-ing now?? :huh:

:grin::mad::mad:

What's the highest order? FTF?

Lowest? Muggle?

:(