Cacher Needs Home In Shoreline Wa

Lesbaru

At long last, it seems 98% certain that I will be able to move home to WA. After 10 years in the midwest, I feel I've paid my dues! Can anyone give me some leads on where to look for 2 bedroom rentals that allow dogs? The Geo-mutt must come with!

I did one cache event with MiGO, and had a great time. Gonna go look for the Washington geocachers site now.

I realize that this is blatantly off-topic, but I'm really stumped on the rental thing.

Hi Lesbaru -- I hope that some others responded to you via email, but just in case here are a couple of URLs that might help you out:

Seattle Newspaper Classifieds: Rentals

PAWS

Seattle Pet Friendly

When I moved here two years ago, we had pretty good luck finding pet-friendly places (and we have a LOT of pets). We were looking at houses, but I've been told that its not too hard to find places that allow pets. Of all the places I've lived, Washington state has been the most pet-friendly -- quite a bit easier than the college towns I'd been in for the past decade.

Let us know when you get to the area -- it would be fun to welcome a new caching friend to the area. Oh, and make sure you keep an eye on this cache page for meetings/events:

WSGA-Puget Sound Chapter

Cin

A P.S. to the above message....

The first URL for the classifieds is probably the best resource. Make sure you also do some general searches at google.com, though. We have a pretty tech-savvy community in the Seattle area, and many rentals can be found on the web -- with photos and email addresses (that's how we found our place to rent).

cin