Someone Please Help Me With This!

Wow..all the vicious attacks on my character...where's Keystone when you need him?? B)

(must be editing people's posts with vulgar pig-latin phrases)

I would tell you to go suck an egg, but in the case of a chicken like you, I guess that would be suggesting the very worst form of incest, which clearly violates our forum guidelines, and besides that, I cannot figure out how to say "egg" in pig latin, so we just won't go there.

Edited by Keystone Approver
Wow..all the vicious attacks on my character...where's Keystone when you need him??  :unsure:

I would tell you to go suck an egg, but in the case of a chicken like you, I guess that would be suggesting the very worst form of incest, which clearly violates our forum guidelines, and besides that, I cannot figure out how to say "egg" in pig latin, so we just won't go there.

egg in pig lating would be ggayey

Well, I really knew that, but I didn't want Stunod to think that I was just stuttering.

Wow..all the vicious attacks on my character...where's Keystone when you need him??  :o

Well, I really knew that, but I didn't want Stunod to think that I was just stuttering.

Well, stunod being a fully grown..um chicken in a garter belt, not a newly laid ggayey, could hardly fault you if you did stutter on this one... :unsure:

I will agree with you this far: when you say "Stunod," newly laid is about the last phrase that comes to mind.

Here's some nice simple forms I designed in MS Excel:

35mm log sheet - front

35mm log sheet - back

I left the files in their native MS Excel format so you can edit them if you like (insert your e-mail address for contact). There are a total of 4 sheets per 8.5"x11" page. Cut them on the back inbetween the rules and they should come out perfect. The logs are also designed to be friendly for use with Avery 8167 stickers.

Wow..all the vicious attacks on my character...where's Keystone when you need him??  :o

Well, stunod being a fully grown..um chicken in a garter belt, not a newly laid ggayey, could hardly fault you if you did stutter on this one... :unsure:

I will agree with you this far: when you say "Stunod," newly laid is about the last phrase that comes to mind.

;) Ouch...just kick the chicken when he's down... :P

Maybe I should head to Pennsylvania...I hear there's at least one easy "chick" in the Keystone State...

Edited by Stunod
Wow..all the vicious attacks on my character...where's Keystone when you need him??  :P

Well, stunod being a fully grown..um chicken in a garter belt, not a newly laid ggayey, could hardly fault you if you did stutter on this one... ;)

:lol: Ouch...just kick the chicken when he's down... :o

I hear there's at least one easy "chick" in the Keystone State...

Better then being plucked... :unsure:

Wow..all the vicious attacks on my character...where's Keystone when you need him??  ;)

I believe I said...NOT being newly laid...implying he has been around the henhouse a time or two... :o

Wow..all the vicious attacks on my character...where's Keystone when you need him??  ;)

:P:lol::o