Human Tb

Insp Gadget

That would be great, but how would we get you into an ammo box ?? lol?

If your going to go that far you might as well bar code/copy right yourself so you can't be cloned!!

I have a similar TB,called "natureboy's shadow" you can only log it if I run into you while out geocaching and I hand you a sheet with the info on how to log it..

So Inspector, what would have as your "goal"? Maybe you could get a free trip somewhere cool...then again you could end up down the creek!

Go for it!! It's an interesting tat idea...

Yeah, think I'll start off in California, check it out, move on the Scotland, maybe Germany. LOL I think it is an interesting concept.

Ah! the perfect solution to travel bug thiefs. Just log yourself into a cache in a problem area and wait for them. B)

Sidenote:

hmmm, my 365th day of caching and still less than 1 posting a day.

Edit: (Additional thought) I guess it's really 366. Stupid leapyear. B)

Edited by Elf Danach
If it takes two weeks to drop you off at the next cache will you do windows while we have you?

ROTFL. Good one! Yeah sure, do dishes, laundry whatever..... Well not WHATEVER......

Now I am new in these parts, but even I know enough to know not to say something like THAT B)

Hi Y'all, my name is Karen and I just found out about Geocashing. I followed a link that Tiger_Hiker had posted on our spades website to the front page here. This sounds like a neat new hobby and the more I learn, the more eager I am for summer to get here. I live in NE Oklahoma, 38, F, mother of 2 beautiful daughters that will be spending the summer with their FATHER!!!!!!!!!!! B) SO since I will be having more time... Me and the BF are making plans on which cashes to find first.

Nice to meet you all.

Karen

If it takes two weeks to drop you off at the next cache will you do windows while we have you?

ROTFL. Good one! Yeah sure, do dishes, laundry whatever..... Well not WHATEVER......

Now I am new in these parts, but even I know enough to know not to say something like THAT B)

Hi Y'all, my name is Karen and I just found out about Geocashing. I followed a link that Tiger_Hiker had posted on our spades website to the front page here. This sounds like a neat new hobby and the more I learn, the more eager I am for summer to get here. I live in NE Oklahoma, 38, F, mother of 2 beautiful daughters that will be spending the summer with their FATHER!!!!!!!!!!! B) SO since I will be having more time... Me and the BF are making plans on which cashes to find first.

Nice to meet you all.

Karen

Hi Karen! and welcome to the amazing world of Geocaching. Your life as you know it has changed forever!

Happy Geocaching!

I was thinking instead of getting the tatoo (You really want to explain geocaching every day of your life? :lol: ) Drill a second hole in the tag and run the chain through both hole so you can either have it to where you can or cant see the number, depending on who you want to log you.

Edited by Beta Test
Well believe it or not, I went and got a tattoo of an actual Travel Bug with an active number on my chest!

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=150265

In other news. A better scheme has been created to track travel bugs and to ensure no fake logs can't be made even if someone makes the tracking number public. Unfortunately the new system and old system are incompatable and the old travel bugs and their tracking numbers will be phased out over this summer. ;)

Well I knew it wouldn't last forever. Someone else would have to go get one.

Congrats, on the courage .. er sillyness?

Welcome to the club I guess since I have had my tattoo for a long time. Just goes to show someone will duplicate any idea. hehehe

Least mine has the bar code on the bug. :(

692e93dc-f3c1-40f8-ab16-c02fb858e163.jpg

Er.. edited before someone asks

Yes the TB Number is there, just removed from the image to ensure I do not end up in another country again

Edited by ShadowAce

Yours is definately nicer than mine, however mine is quite a bit smaller. The tattoo artist said it wasn't possible to make the bar code design unless the TB was much bigger. It was a tossup between getting it bigger than I wanted and having the barcode. Size won out. LOL

So I wonder who will be the next Human travel Bug??? Talk about an exclusing club!!

Does it count that I put a tag and a Groundspeak micro cylinder on my keychain, then activated it? Goal is to meet me, get the tracking number, and grab the bug..... I don't have the nerve for a tat.

Cheers,

Phil