Seven Caches, Seven States...

I don't have that as a specific goal but I try to find a cache whenever I get into a state where I have not cached. Failed once because I was only there for a short time and I had the numbers wrong.

I have a goal to visit all 50 states and have three more to get to. Had I been caching when I started this, I would have cached in each one too.

7 caches in 7 states is pretty impressive. Must be somewhere on the East coast. I live in Texas and it would take me a whole day just to get to four states, maybe five (in any direction, except South). My goal is to cache in every state, but currently I only have four. I will be getting two more states soon. I wish I would have started caching earlier. I could have had a lot more states and a few foreign countries under my belt, but oh well. I guess that just gives me a reason to go back to Europe.

McWeb :unsure:

Close, mcweb. mtmanva2 tallied these states, although as he hasn't been into the sport long. He has done pretty well. He hit VA, NC, TN, KY, OH, IN and MI and in a day meant approximately 30 hours. Close enough for me.

And while we're on it, I'll mention another fairly new cacher whom has taken this sport by storm. DMflyer. He has been on a rampage here in SW VA and TN. You might find his hide/find remarkable for what short time he has been at it. Both of these guys have hidden some real gems in the area, and I'm glad they are part of the team.

I'm sure these two gents won't mind the recognition. :unsure:

I am sure that I am no where near any record, but here are the states I have found caches in: California, Oregon, Utah, New Mexico, Idaho, Texas, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois. The most caches in one day was 26. At that time it ranked in the top 10, but caches were not so closely packed then. :unsure: