Cache-cadians

The Navigatorz

Wow...it's getting warm in here....I think I'll open a few windows.  ;)

Oh, so you want me to be nice? Okay, here's the real story, Ambrosia and I are really looking for a chance to leave the kids home with All41 so her and I can get away to geocache our little hearts out. ;)

How many years have we wanted to do that? :lol: Someday. ;)

This is kinda off topic for the current thread..but......

April 22 is the 4th Annual CITO day and I think we should set up a CITO event for Cache-Cadia. I can think of one area (Just anothr ammo can) that really needs a CITO but I am sure others can think of area needing clean up also.

What is the population's views on this?

Have a great day and talk to you later.

Jon

Blue J

[edited to correct spelling......stupid keyboard]

Edited by Blue J Wenatchee

April 22 is the 4th Annual CITO day and I think we should set up a CITO event for Cache-Cadia.  I can think of one area (Just anothr ammo can) that really needs a CITO but I am sure others can think of area needing clean up also.

Jon

Blue J

I nominate my 15 yr olds bedroom... I think Jimmy Hoffa may even be in there...

April 22 is the 4th Annual CITO day and I think we should set up a CITO event for Cache-Cadia. I can think of one area (Just anothr ammo can) that really needs a CITO but I am sure others can think of area needing clean up also.

Jon

Blue J

Hey! Sounds great. xy and I had talked about doing one last year, but it never worked out.

So whenever the plans are made, let me know. I already have a cache page all set up and ready under the Cache-cadians profile for a CITO Event, I just need to plug in the info and we're all good to go! :blink:

Sounds great....maybe we can find the cache then!

I am just trying to figure out how to do this forum stuff....geez.

Nice avatar g-people. Now what kind of dog is that with the red horns. I don't think I've ever seen one before. :blink:

Gosh, Don't you know Nav. it's a geo-dog. Those are GPS satellite recieving antennas. A very rare breed that is excellent for sniffing out those hard to find caches. Now lets not get it to close to Rudy. God knows what will come out of that mix. :unsure:

this is a quote

When doing a reply, click on the quote button at the top and paste the quote in there.

That will get you the grey box. I just typed in the quote here. Too bad none of those dry siders would answer up for ya, but a wet sider can always help. :blink::unsure:

Edit to add that if you want to quote another posting, you can click on the box in the upper right hand corner of the post that says "Quote"

Edited by WeightMan

That will get you the grey box. I just typed in the quote here. Too bad none of those dry siders would answer up for ya, but a wet sider can always help. :(:huh:

Yeh, we're all a little dry behind the ears. :(

But after this weekend we some of us have wet feet or maybe a little moss growing on us. :( Sure was fun y'all need to try a cache machine soon. The next one will be in Longveiw. Lets see if we can get even more Cache-cadians to join this one.

That will get you the grey box.  I just typed in the quote here.  Too bad none of those dry siders would answer up for ya, but a wet sider can always help.  :(  :(

Yeh, we're all a little dry behind the ears. :(

But after this weekend we some of us have wet feet or maybe a little moss growing on us. :huh: Sure was fun y'all need to try a cache machine soon. The next one will be in Longveiw. Lets see if we can get even more Cache-cadians to join this one.

I don't know if the rest of the state could handle that. You and Robin were almost more than Bellingham could handle.

What/who/where was that coffee place?

Are you talking about the coffee place on the Bellingham Cache Machine? It was one of the stops in the section we did Friday night. So we never made it there for coffee. :anibad:

I think that he's talking about something else, Stump. :lol:

Boy, the wet-siders and the dry-siders are getting real friendly all of a sudden, and doing a lot of crossing over back and forth in the threads lately. :P:unsure:

Criminey, you people are quite verbose. I go a way for a little while and you start filling pages upon pages of yammering on, these old eyes can only focus for so long. I will try to condense my answers to one post...

The Navigatorz Posted: Jan 4 2006, 12:40 AM 

Somehow I missed the news when it happened, but Congratulations to g-people on their 200th Find!!!

Yeah, what he said.

g-people Posted: Jan 4 2006, 09:34 PM 

Thanks for the congrats! Now we need to hide another 

Slow down slick, I need to catch up first.

ZillahBillies Posted: Jan 5 2006, 11:27 AM 

(robinego @ Jan 5 2006, 08:57 AM)

I nominate my 15 yr olds bedroom... I think Jimmy Hoffa may even be in there... 

LOL...thanks, I needed that 

Welcome back ZB's. You folks need to come up here and take a load off and do some of these crazy puzzle caches that have become an infestation in the area.

Mr. Gadget #2 Posted: Jan 6 2006, 11:13 PM 

QUOTE (The Navigatorz @ Jan 6 2006, 09:32 PM)

Nice avatar g-people. Now what kind of dog is that with the red horns. I don't think I've ever seen one before. 

Gosh, Don't you know Nav. it's a geo-dog. Those are GPS satellite recieving antennas. A very rare breed that is excellent for sniffing out those hard to find caches. Now lets not get it to close to Rudy. God knows what will come out of that mix.

You would have one very fat, snoring, hairy, drooling, stupid looking pain in the a-- dog. Wait, I HAVE that already, it may be an improvement...

WeightMan Posted: Jan 7 2006, 10:43 AM 

That will get you the grey box. I just typed in the quote here. Too bad none of those dry siders would answer up for ya, but a wet sider can always help.

It's because we are too busy trying to figure out these blasted puzzle caches that have been popping up!

Patudles Posted: Jan 9 2006, 01:10 PM 

Yeh, we're all a little dry behind the ears.

Some are dry BETWEEN the ears...

Patudles Posted: Jan 9 2006, 01:10 PM 

But after this weekend we some of us have wet feet or maybe a little moss growing on us.  Sure was fun y'all need to try a cache machine soon. The next one will be in Longveiw. Lets see if we can get even more Cache-cadians to join this one.

ROAD TRIP!!!! I'M DRIVING!!!!!

Allanon Posted: Jan 9 2006, 04:16 PM 

Speaking of Robin....

And did you guys hear/see that my Lewis Street Park cache wasn't missing...just misplaced?

Coffee place in StartUp <not the Windmill one, (that one is in Sultan)> on the north side of the road. To verify the right place, It has a small boat they have converted to a flower planter in the parking lot and there is the front end of a car on the east side of the building. The lady's name is Vicky.

I swear we looked in the rocks too. I think we ought to get credit since we (I) got rid of a TON of spiders (did I mention I HATE spiders?) looking for that darned thing.

Ambrosia Posted: Jan 9 2006, 06:31 PM 

Wish we could have done it on the way back, but it was dark and we were all cranky.

I was asleep from Everett to Stevens Pass. I can get pretty cranky, but i'm pretty harmless when I'm sleeping. Wow, that's a whole new level even I have attained.

Wienerdog Posted: Jan 9 2006, 08:18 PM 

I just wanted to say it was such a pleasure meeting a bunch of you at the BCM this weekend.

You seem like a real fun crowd. I hope we can meet up again at another event!

Donna Wienerdog

Thank you Donna, we have a lot of fun poking fun at each other over here. Come hang out with us and we'll start poking at you too!

Too bad none of those dry siders would answer up for ya, but a wet sider can always help. :unsure::anibad:

Ouch! Sorry about that g-people. I wanted to help ya out, but had trouble getting an internet connection at the hotel in Bellingham last weekend. I had to log my caches with my phone pda. We just got home tonight. I'm glad a wetsider was able to help. Thanks weightman.

Allanon Posted: Jan 9 2006, 04:16 PM

Speaking of Robin....

Coffee place in StartUp <not the Windmill one, (that one is in Sultan)> on the north side of the road. To verify the right place, It has a small boat they have converted to a flower planter in the parking lot and there is the front end of a car on the east side of the building. The lady's name is Vicky.

Thanks, I'll go check it out soon.

:( Hey you guys!

What's the weather like in May? Is it hot yet? Are the snakes out yet?

Remember..... we are used to being wet while caching! We don't like too hot. :D

We know when the festival is and don't want to be there that week. March might be a good time to come over but there just isn't enough daylight to get the tons of new caches there.

Too many events in April!

Mossy people

Edited by Wienerdog

You'd be amazed at how early the rattlesnakes come out. But if May's the earliest you can do it, then do it right after the festival is done. It's a pretty time of year, with the spring wildflowers and all.

If you need to come a bit later, you can always do in town caches, or caches up in the mountains. You can find spring most of the year if you go high enough. And we have tons of nice caches in the foothills. :D

February, March, April, May & June can all be great times to visit us. Our weather is so unpredicable. We often have beautiful Februarys, Snow in May, Wear out coats to the 4th of July fireworks. You never can tell. But generally May is a great month visit. It of course depends on if you want urban caching, desert caching or mountain caching.

We are planning our river rafting event for around the end of May or 1st part of June. You may want to plan on coming over for that. It should be loads of fun.

Thanks for the input Patudles and Ambrosia. :laughing:

I imagine we would do urban and rural stuff. Not too much interested in long hikes especially if we have Chloe with us.

I might have to write you before for more snake information. Would Chloe be a likely target since she is so low to the ground? And how bad is their bite, for people and small dogs? :lol: