Cache-cadians

The Navigatorz

Goodness Gracious, whats a gal to do? I go away for a weekend of a funeral, meetings and a little caching squeezed in between plus putting a few more miles on the car for more DeLorme pages, and come back to my name being bandied back and forth and all sorts of idle gossip. :huh:

Facts: Yup, the troopers came to check me out while I was night caching all alone. Isn't that nice of them to be watching out for me like that? ;)

Thanks to Robinego, Nav, Gadget, and Ambrosia I was able to cache my way home in the dark. Having no cache pages or hints just the coords on my GPSr. it was great having the home lines open for help and company when I got a little lonely and spooked out. ;) I am glad I had a mapping program for getting me home because I have no idea of where I was when I quit. :P

Now as for the all this hoopala about the misses. ;) You guys are toooo funny. Love the way you come up with your conclusions. So far I see no proof in the pudding as far as who any of them are. Gadget, your call on Miss Contrary seems to be your eyes playing tricks on you. Contrary to what you think you saw, you may have been seeing things. :huh: Nav, you are so sure that I am Miss Innocent, but am I really? :o As for the other miss, well now, seems logical but who really knows? :huh:

Edited by Patudles
We'll try to find the Wenatchee World article on line, in case we fail will someone save it and bring to the 11th event? BTW, is that still happening??

Barnabirdy(s)

Yup, Yup, watch for details soon and I will save you an paper.

Gene, you better start logging all those caches you said you found. Or were you just pretending to be Nav?

oh great, another puzzle coming "hidden logs". If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right!? I am just glad there are still local hides to find (hint, hint) that are too hard (nav)! Boy Ambrosia and family is famous these days...maybe we could get her autograph at the event next month. But would she sign it Miss Contrary? Maybe she can find the g-people an avatar!

Happy Thanksgiving all! Hopefully I can con my family into working off some of that tryptophan on the wetside! :rolleyes:

Congrats to The Gadgets! Happy Thanksgiving to all. A little lake I know, but She who must be obeyed and I were in Guadalajara for 11 days. Had Thanksgiving dinner at 10 PM at a place called el Santo Coyote. Very cool. No turkey and gravy to be seen though. The only thing we really missed about Thanksgiving was the leftovers. OK, I guessed we missed the kids too. Came back to culture shock and weather shock. And a bunch of new caches to find... Once the snow melts I guess. I guess I can work on that G-people puzzle. At first glance, I'm stumped, but we'll see where it goes. If everybody else found it, I guess I should be able to do it too!

So now that we have snow, what does one do to satisfy the geo-cache addiction? 

:unsure:

Haven't youu heard of Snow / Ice Caching? :lol: I'm gearing up. Getting the snowmobiles out and ready. Going to hit the mountains to hide a few caches for you to find. The kind you have to find before spring as they will self destruct when it gets to warm out. :lol:

Edited by Mr. Gadget #2
So now that we have snow, what does one do to satisfy the geo-cache addiction?

:lol:

An idea I have is I go out and hide empty ammo cans and post the coordinates. Everyone else goes out with their gps, finds the containers and fills them with presents and money for me. Then I go out and collect them all. Kind of a great way to combine geocaching with the Christmas spirit of giving. :unsure:

I have a better idea! Let's all come up with a math puzzle that Navz can't figure out! :blink:

Really, I am starting to have serious withdrawals....is there a list of local snow friendly caches somewhere? Otherwise I might have to spend the winter thinking of some good evil monkey caches to hide. Hmmmmm.

I have a better idea! Let's all come up with a math puzzle that Navz can't figure out! :ph34r:

Oh brother you had better be careful. I do recall seeing a real doozie in the forums a while back of a math problem he threw out and scared the living be-jees out of us.

You need to go back and look through the old forums. You know the Nav is a big guy, kind a like a sleeping volcano. totaly harmless until the word math is thought or breathed...... and then he comes rumlbing back to life. :blink:

I have a better idea!  Let's all come up with a math puzzle that Navz can't figure out! :ph34r:

Really, I am starting to have serious withdrawals....is there a list of local snow friendly caches somewhere?  Otherwise I might have to spend the winter thinking of some good evil monkey caches to hide.  Hmmmmm.

I already have a list the length of my arm that I need to get to, don't make come out of hibernation and hurt you! :blink:

Hey Cache-cadians who are WSGA members. Don't forget to vote for WSGA November cache of the month. There are 2 caches in our area which were nominated this month, Blewett Arrastra and Signature cache II. Voting ends December 10. Vote here.

Actually.... we don't require WSGA Membership to vote or nominate a cache for Cache Of The Month.

of course.... we do encourage it :lol:

Now get out there hiding some nice winter friendly caches so we can at least make it to 200! Oh yeah and kid friendly, and mini-van friendly and....... :unsure:

Ok, just hid a kid friendly and van friendly cache, but its not so mind friendly. You guys made my last puzzle cache "Simple Arithmetic" look easy. You're going to have to get your mind in "GEAR" for the next one. :rolleyes: