Cache-cadians

The Navigatorz

Thank you, I have now posted it over there. Now, to start buttering up the locals.... :ninja:

I'm thinking I have been so busy with work, youth exchange and entertaining, there are more than few caches out there that I need to grab. I even see an FTF in Entiat that has yet to be grabbed. Now do I go out and get it or let one of these "voters" have it first? :lol:

Our vote is in too  :D  You are going to be awfully busy giving rides in that new jeep!

Believe me, I'll be the first to be calling all of you to go caching! I love caching with others. After pairing up with Tudles, I have a real hard time striking out on my own, it's just not as much fun without a friend. Besides, the more eyes the better. I don't mind driving at all, as long as there is a find at the end of the road... and if that road needs 4x4, this "city girl" is more than willing to grab it! As evidenced by the torture (resulting in various creaks and rattles...some of which my husband is not too pleased by) I've put my Tahoe (AKA: the rolling barcalounger) through. Sad, but I've stopped dreaming of that new Mercedes I lusted after for about 10 years to a Jeep with a "lift kit, big fat knarley mud tires and a winch". Oh my friends back home are thinking I need an intervention! :lol::ninja:

:D:D:D:D

It has been great caching with all you people. Many thanks for making us welcome. We head south in the morning wih our fifth wheel makinf stops at Caldwell, ID, Ely, NV, Cal-Nev-Ari, NV and reach Yuma by noon Sunday. Will keep an eye on this forum regularly. Expect to be back and rarin' to go about April 1.

Normbev

Good going Tudles on your 1400 find.

We are now in Sunny Yuma, AZ It has been about 84-86 since we got here.

PLESE NOTE: Normbev is no more. Neither of us liked it. So henceforth I am K-Ddid. So please adjust to it!

K-Ddid

Edited by K-Ddid
Normbev is no more. Neither of us liked it. So henceforth I am K-Ddid. So please adjust to it!

K-Ddid

Oh great, now I'll never remember his or his wife's name! I mean heck, I'd like to change my geonick, but that's the only way I remember who Iam!

Hey Tudles, the no fanfare thing didn't pan out did it. ;)

Oh come on now. Now Miss Chevious is finding Miss Innocents hides (see Mad Scientist). Who are these people; Miss Chevious, Miss Innocent, and Miss Contrary. We never see them at the events. Even I go to more events than they. You never run into them at a cache. I wanna know who they are. I suppose your going to tell me there are more out there, like Miss Tery and Miss Fortune and Miss Leading.

This is my guess:

Miss Innocent (Patudles - even though we know she isn't always innocent)

Miss Chevious (Robinego - fitting name)

Miss Contrary (Ambrosia - because she likes to watch her garden grow)

Am I right? huh huh? Do I win the prize? :anitongue:

Edited by The Navigatorz
Oh come on now. Now Miss Chevious is finding Miss Innocents hides. Who are these people; Miss Chevious, Miss Innocent, and Miss Contrary. We never see them at the events. Even I go to more events than they. You never run into them at a cache. I wanna know who they are. I suppose your going to tell me there are more out there, like Miss Tery and Miss Fortune and Miss Leading.

This is my guess:

Am I right? huh huh? Do I win the prize? :anitongue:

Mighty fine detective work there Nav. You wanna know what is scary. We have the CPR team of chicks kick butt. Now I see it comming "The RAP Cachers.

Oh come on now.  Now Miss Chevious is finding Miss Innocents hides (see Mad Scientist).  Who are these people; Miss Chevious, Miss Innocent, and Miss Contrary.  We never see them at the events.  Even I go to more events than they.  You never run into them at a cache.  I wanna know who they are.  I suppose your going to tell me there are more out there, like Miss Tery and Miss Fortune and Miss Leading.

This is my guess: 

Miss Innocent (Patudles -  even though we know she isn't always innocent)

Am I right? huh huh?  Do I win the prize?  :mad:

Holes in your theory my friend. ;)

1) Miss Innocent FOUND Miss Chevious's hide, not the other way around.

2) I was no where around the Entiat Valley at the time it was hidden, I was in SoCal walking my poor feet off for boobies and didn't get home until the 19th.

3) I'm a little miffed that there was a hide up there and I was close by with NormBev/K-Did on the 24th doing Keystone/360, but the cache wasn't even published until the 25th.

4) Per dictionary.com, Contrary; "Opposed, as in character or purpose". Doesn't that sound like 1 person with these names? I mean, innocent and mischevious at the same time? I guess we could call her/him Sybil.... ;)

As far as going to get it, give me time, I am lumping all my caching for 1 area, not a hit here and there...gas is pricey in my rig. I'm over the FTF thing, let the g-people make the runs and grab them. I'll go after a nice geo-trail has formed! :o

Oh, what do you mean a fitting name??? ;)

Oh come on now. Now Miss Chevious is finding Miss Innocents hides (see Mad Scientist). Who are these people; Miss Chevious, Miss Innocent, and Miss Contrary. We never see them at the events. Even I go to more events than they. You never run into them at a cache. I wanna know who they are. I suppose your going to tell me there are more out there, like Miss Tery and Miss Fortune and Miss Leading.

This is my guess:

Am I right? huh huh? Do I win the prize? :cool:

Oh me, oh my, Mr. Navigatorz, have you met some of my family? They weren't supposed to be here till the holidays. But then you have been doing some traveling haven't you? We do have a big family tree you know. Our roots spread out all over.

Now I don't want you to get your shorts all tied up in a knot over this business of who we are. We're private folk and we don't cotton to mingling with the commoners. So it is doubtful we will attend any of your so called events. So you have a happy holiday now, ya hear!

Oh me, oh my, Mr. Navigatorz, have you met some of my family? They weren't supposed to be here till the holidays. But then you have been doing some traveling haven't you? We do have a big family tree you know. Our roots spread out all over.

Well actually I did run into your distant cousin when I was in Louisiana last week. I could tell she was related to the rest of ya. Her name was Miss Behave!! :cool:

Oh me, oh my, Mr. Navigatorz,  have you met some of my family?  They weren't supposed to be here till the holidays.  But then you have been doing some traveling haven't you?  We do have a big family tree you know.  Our roots spread out all over. 

Well actually I did run into your distant cousin when I was in Louisiana last week. I could tell she was related to the rest of ya. Her name was Miss Behave!! :blink:

You aren't just pulling my leg now are you? That is my 1st cousin twice removed on the maternal side. The whole kit and kaboodle are considering coming out for the holidays. But don't tell Miss Contrary because she is on the paternal side and they can get pretty snooty.

Oh me, oh my, Mr. Navigatorz,  have you met some of my family?  They weren't supposed to be here till the holidays.  But then you have been doing some traveling haven't you?  We do have a big family tree you know.  Our roots spread out all over. 

Well actually I did run into your distant cousin when I was in Louisiana last week. I could tell she was related to the rest of ya. Her name was Miss Behave!! :P

You aren't just pulling my leg now are you? That is my 1st cousin twice removed on the maternal side. The whole kit and kaboodle are considering coming out for the holidays. But don't tell Miss Contrary because she is on the paternal side and they can get pretty snooty.

:blink: I heard that.

You know sometimes I think Patudles is all three characters. :rolleyes:

Well Nav, you are partially right. Two out of three may not be two bad. I noticed that on my automatic notification of Nov. 17 2005 @ 1940hrs I was informed that Miss Contrary had posted a reply on the Cache Cadians thread.

When I opened it up guess who's name appeard and with a very familiar avatar? It sure was not Miss Contraty's name or avatar of recent. It was none other than the First to Find on the "UTM" cache.

I wonder what explaining we will be getting from that camp. I'm afraid that the Cache Cadians maya be attacked by all kinds of Miss _____. Miss ______ and on and on. Hopfully the Birch Mountain camp continues with the good alibi. :ph34r:

You know sometimes I think Patudles is all three characters.  :rolleyes:

Well Nav, you are partially right. Two out of three may not be two bad. I noticed that on my automatic notification of Nov. 17 2005 @ 1940hrs I was informed that Miss Contrary had posted a reply on the Cache Cadians thread.

When I opened it up guess who's name appeard and with a very familiar avatar? It sure was not Miss Contraty's name or avatar of recent. It was none other than the First to Find on the "UTM" cache.

I wonder what explaining we will be getting from that camp. I'm afraid that the Cache Cadians maya be attacked by all kinds of Miss _____. Miss ______ and on and on. Hopfully the Birch Mountain camp continues with the good alibi. :)

I have no clue what you are talking about. :ph34r:

While you guys are trying to figure out who all the "Miss's "are, I keep reading the thread just to see what Ambrosia's avatar is going to be next. That picture changes faster than a......oh well. It changes fast. She has some good ones. Keep trying to guess who the Miss's are. It is keeping me laughing.

j

It's all Cheers fault. :rolleyes:

While you guys are trying to figure out who all the "Miss's "are, I keep reading the thread just to see what Ambrosia's avatar is going to be next.  That picture changes faster than a......oh well.  It changes fast.  She has some good ones.  Keep trying to guess who the Miss's are.  It is keeping me laughing. 

j

It's all Cheers fault. :anibad:

hey now don't blame the bar, you just cant stay away from the hampsters nuts. :o:santa:

Okay, I can say with the utmost confidence that I have figured out who the Misses are. If I'm wrong then I'll be Miss Informed. :o

Miss Innocent is Patudles. I think everyone knows that by now. :lol:

Miss Contrary is Ambrosia, as Mr. Gadget discovered her true indentity through a mix up in her Avatar. Way to go Mr. Gadget. :lol:

Now that leaves Miss Chievous. I'm ruling out Robinego, because she said she wasn't Miss Chievous, and Robinego wouldn't lie would she? I also rule out Patudles, because why would she hide a cache under the name of Miss Chievous, then find it under a second name of Miss Innocent, thereby taking FTF on her own cache. So who is Miss Chievous? Its ccmin. Notice how she has been silent through all this. She's probably been reading these and grinning about her secret. But I have found her out. Patudles and ccmin geocache together a lot. They were probably together when the Mad Scientist cache was hid, thereby Patudles (Miss Innocent) now claims the find. :santa:

The case of the unidentified Misses has been solved. I'm sticking to my answers and no one is going to change my mind........unless....... :anibad:

Ok, the Birch Mountian camp has to speak up. Here I am, putting in a hard days work saving lives, toiling over puke, catheters & screaming patients in pain (none of this is true, but it sounds good) and I check in to see my name being bandied about in the forum!! I must weigh in on the convo here...

1) I can't lie, I am a horrible liar. I could never get away with lying for the same reason I cannot play poker, you would see it on my face in a minute! :anibad:

2) Ambrosia must spend umpteen hours trolling for new avatars, it's kinda fun to see what she's coming up with next but I'm not sure what the old WC has to do with anything... I tried to find a new one for me, but didn't think GC would appreciate boobs...well maybe they would... :o

3) Gadget, what are you doing trolling on the computer all day? A notice pops up and you jump over and see whats going on? Don't you have some evil cache to make now that the potatoes are in? :santa:

4) Nav, you know what they say about confidence. I believe on many occasions Ambrosia and Patudles have used the same computer and have forgotten to sign off before the next signs on thereby giving anyone who goes into the forum the next time on that computer, the wrong avatar if they post a message. I understand there is more than 1 person in her household. Perhaps one of them jumped on? :lol:

5) Mmmm....hamster nuts....

-R-

I just got an interesting phone call from one of our favorite cachers best known for her very sneaky and mischeivous hides. Seems she's caching away east of us and the long arm of the law came out to see what she was up to. :( ... Maybe she should start batting her eyes and proclaiming her innocence... ;) I'm awaiting another call, thinking I may have to come and bail her out of the hoosegow in Ritzville! ;) Maybe we should take up a collection!! :)

I just got an interesting phone call from one of our favorite cachers best known for her very sneaky and mischeivous hides. Seems she's caching away east of us and the long arm of the law came out to see what she was up to. :o ... Maybe she should start batting her eyes and proclaiming her innocence... <_< I'm awaiting another call, thinking I may have to come and bail her out of the hoosegow in Ritzville! :o Maybe we should take up a collection!! <_<

She's alive and kicking. :blink:

I just got an interesting phone call from one of our favorite cachers best known for her very sneaky and mischeivous hides. Seems she's caching away east of us and the long arm of the law came out to see what she was up to.  <_< ... Maybe she should start batting her eyes and proclaiming her innocence...  <_< I'm awaiting another call, thinking I may have to come and bail her out of the hoosegow in Ritzville!  :blink:  Maybe we should take up a collection!!  :o

Oh innocent until proven guilty :o She called me twice on two caches.

Our Miss Inncocent surely has to be lost. Her encounter with the deputy was at a road closed cache. then heads east for Klien Road cache then was at Paha (which is south of Ritzville) pleading for help to find that cache. She sure owwes us all some explainin :D Can't you see it now headlines "Star Cache-Cadian caches in Slammer"

While you guys are trying to figure out who all the "Miss's "are, I keep reading the thread just to see what Ambrosia's avatar is going to be next.  That picture changes faster than a......oh well.  It changes fast.  She has some good ones.  Keep trying to guess who the Miss's are.  It is keeping me laughing. 

j

It's all Cheers fault. <_<

Aw 'bro are you such a follower that you let the Cheerios peer pressure force you to change avatars? Face it you change avatars faster than anyone we know. Don't get me wrong, that isn't a bad thing, I like your changing avatars.

You are the Sybil of Wenatchee and one may say you are contrary. <_<