Cache-cadians

The Navigatorz

Thanks to everyone for the congrats on reaching #300. I feel I've got to accumulate as many finds as possible before the snow flies! It was quite a pleasure to meet ya all at Autumn Reflections.

Nav - I didn't get the e-mail on "Cachenometry". Can you please resend? Thanks

Ok guys, you will now know more about me than you probably want to but, please look at my entry for the Jeep photo contest and vote for it if you:

1) find it funny,

2) find it disturbing,

3) find yourself jealous or

4) find yourself fortunate it's not you

I'll be taking said Jeep to SoCal and dropping it off at the walk. Apropos if I do say so myself. Note the name of the Jeep...it's Kismet!

Thanks,

Robin

Bling for Boobs

THANK YOU ROBINEGO FOR ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS FOR A VERY WORTHY CAUSE.

YOU DID IT AGAIN

FIVE 60 MILE WALKS IS REMARKABLE. NOW GET YOUR SELF RESTED UP SO YOU CAN GET BACK TO THE FUN THINGS WE ALL HAVE BEEN DOING IN YOUR ABSENCE. LIKE FINDING MANY AND HIDING A FEW JUST FOR YOU. -G-

Welcome Cache-cadians Chapter.  We are now a official chapter of the WSGA.  We will have our first Official meeting/event in December.  How does Sunday the 11th look for our next one.  Any feedback?  I would like to get this one in the works early as it is a busy season.

Congratulations Cache-cadians! I've just ordered your own chapter banner that I'll have ready to give to Tish at the end of October. Here's a picture of what they look like (this one was unveiled at the 48North's Simply Ear-Resistable event a couple of weeks ago) --

c8d4df28-bada-4c86-a778-066f756b1a96.jpg

How many miles did you put on the Navigator?

Don't know exactly but the odometer rolled over 90,000 miles on the Nav. This geocaching is really running up the miles. If I were to guess, from Wenatchee to Ryderwood to Olympia, then around the peninsula, then back to Olympia, then back to Ocean city,then back to Olympia, then Snohomish and back to Wenatchee, I probably drove 1300 miles. I may need to buy me a new rig sooner than I had planned.

Ha fooled ya this time. :lol: Logged in on Sunday night. Only got nine caches this weekend but what spectacular view caches all but one were. One was a rest stop cache. Other than that the rest all had great views. Going for one more view cache in the a.m., then I'll lay low till Friday and hit the road for some more DeLorme pages.

Congratulations Mr. Gadget #2 on Milestone cache #500!!!

He achieved it today at Iron Goat Trail.

Seconding the congrats. Nice cache to choose for a milestone. Gadget you need to quit whining about 4X4 Delight. Bertha made it all the way even past the big hole. Instead, I congratulate you for going for it. I plan on putting another cache up there next year. :lol:

Hey everyone. She thought she'd let this one sneak by, but.....

Happy Birthday Patudles!!

She turned 29....again.

(Didn't Mrs. Barnabirdy turn 29 this year too?)

I see you were on top of things for your B-day. Nice picture with Mt. Rainier in the back ground. Hmm what's that you have in your hand? Doesn't look like a TB stick to me. :lol:

"Yay" for Gadget for #500 and "Yay" for the G-people for their 1st FTF. I did manage to get 2 out this month. Been working my tail off since getting back from SoCal and as much as I want to get out tomorrow, I'm thinking I need to put in some family time. Wanted to get up into the hills before snow fell but looks like I'm already too late. Grrr... :lol: November is looking better for playing, I'll be making some trips over to the wet side if anyone wants to ride along...

-R-

Thanks re: FTF. I was starting to think we wouldn't ever get it done! We hid another today after finding a good spot when we were trying (but failed) to get FTF on Mr. G's Ring of Fire last week. I can't believe all the caching you all get in...must have much more cache tolerant families! :lol:

Thx xy for telling us about the forum!

Patudles......here is your chance. I know for a fact the Mr Navigtorz is out of the cacheing business for a few days and you and he are running real close in found numbers so go out and cache away and surprise him when he gets home. The country he is going to has only 50 caches so you can gain a good lead on him by the time he returns. Just say a big bird at the airport gave you a heads up on this info. :santa:

Blue J

Hey Robin, don't let a little snow on the mountain caps scare you yet. We were on Washington Pass and walked in 1" of the white stuff to get a cache. That is at 5400+ ft. Hmmmmmm I wonder if we will be the last to log for that one for this year. We had to hide a couple of caches ourselves to get a vouple of pages on the Delorme Challenge.

ok, so here's the facts. Brazil is the third largest country in the world and has over 180 million people. But there are only 54 caches in the whole country, and 26 of them have never been found yet. Or maybe they were found, but the finders were eaten before they were able to sign the log. :) I'm going to try to find one on Wednesday. I better put on some puma and anaconda repellant.

Patudles......here is your chance. I know for a fact the Mr Navigtorz is out of the cacheing business for a few days and you and he are running real close in found numbers so go out and cache away and surprise him when he gets home. The country he is going to has only 50 caches so you can gain a good lead on him by the time he returns. Just say a big bird at the airport gave you a heads up on this info. :ph34r:

Blue J

Thanks for the heads up. I bagged a few this weekend but I was really working on DeLorme pages. Got 11 more done. Drove through snow on Sherman Pass. Looks like winter will be getting in the way of me getting to some of the pages till next spring or summer.

Hope Nav does get some FTF's while in Brazil and many more finds in Texas. One of these days I will get to get out there and do some traveling cacheing. It would be a blast to go on a cross country cache vacation. I would love to cache all of the States. But meanwhile I am having a blast doing the DeLorme challenge. There are some beautiful places I have found doing it that I may never have seen otherwise. Cache on friends. B)

;) Saw the snow on the upper part of Burch Mt. and the cars coming down from upper Squilchuck Road had lots of snow on them this morning. It's closing in on us. We may be about through caching in the Beehive, Burch Mt. & Colockum areas for the year. Hmmm, got your skis and snowboards waxed and ready? :D