Cache Au Saguenay, Qui Approuve?

fortrel

Je voudrais ajouter quelques caches au Saguenay et j'aurais quelques questions a poser a la personne en charge d'approuver les caches dans ce coin de pays. Qui est en charge?

I'd like to add a few caches in Saguenay and I would have a couple of questions to ask the person in charge of approuving the caches in the area. Who's in charge?

Alexandre

Cache Tech will normally be your approver, however I know that he is on vacation from work this week, so he might be slower than normal.

You should be able to find his account and send him a message, otherwise he reads every single post in this newsgroup, so he will get back to you.

If you don't here from him soon, I'll offer up his personal email address.

Thanks. I sent him an email. Let see if he looks at his email often even on vacation.

I might as well ask the question here anyway:

I'm from Chicoutimi but I now live in Gatineau. I go back to see my parents 3-4 times a year. Is that enough to maintain a cache there?

Alex

Edited by fortrel

I don't think you meant to write down 304 times a year (or maybe you did :( ) but as long as you check it out once in a while and respond if there are any noted problems logged by cachers, there shouldn't be a problem.

I live in Kitchener but have a cache in Windsor. I visit 3 or 4 times a year and normally visit the cache once in that time (normally in the spring to see how it survived). Also, my brother lives there and could respond to any matters of greater urgency.

Enjoy!

Mike

There's not a lot of caches in Chicoutimi (0 actually) and the surronding (2 or 3). The closest one is probably an hour drive from the city.

I think it's because most people there don't speak English that much and Geocaching web site is in English.

BTW, what brings you to Chicoutimi? (I'm just being curious here...)