Travel Bug Help Needed

I recently grabbed POSEIDEN ( View HERE ) and it now has a pretty specific aim :

It would also be great if poseiden could begin heading back to Hawaii for the 2004 reunion in late July.

Is there anyone heading either to the US mainland or Hawaii soon that could give it a ride ??

We're down south (Lyme Regis/Exeter) from tomorrow, so I could drop it off down there ??

Any suggestions ?

I recently grabbed POSEIDEN ( View HERE ) and it now has a pretty specific aim :

It would also be great if poseiden could begin heading back to Hawaii for the 2004 reunion in late July.

Is there anyone heading either to the US mainland or Hawaii soon that could give it a ride ??

We're down south (Lyme Regis/Exeter) from tomorrow, so I could drop it off down there ??

Any suggestions ?

Can you get it HERE on Saturday? Or failing that, drop if off in a cache local to me (south Bedfordshire) and I'll take it.

Any suggestions ?

Can you get it HERE on Saturday? Or failing that, drop if off in a cache local to me (south Bedfordshire) and I'll take it.

Not a chance of getting oop north Saturday - I'm in Exeter then !!

Thanks anyway . . .

I will be travelling to London from the states tomorrow. I will be in the UK from the 13th to the 20th, I would be happy to give it a ride back to the states if we can figure some way for mme to get it while I am there. I will be in London for the majority of the week, one day we intend to go to Milton Keynes and we are going to try to make it to Salisbury one day. I will be staying at the Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington. Does any of this help?

If you can drop it near Bristol on the way down south and somebody else could then pick it up from Bristol on their way east on the M4 dropping it off near Newbury/Theale/Reading then I can get it down to a cache near the A303 ( the road to Salisbury) or a cache in Salisbury on Saturday.

It all sounds a bit complicated but we could just pull it off :(

Cheers, John

Edited by The Hole-in-the-wall Gang
If you can drop it near Bristol on the way down south and somebody else could then pick it up from Bristol on their way east on the M4 dropping it off near Newbury/Theale/Reading then I can get it down to a cache near the A303 ( the road to Salisbury) or a cache in Salisbury on Saturday.

It all sounds a bit complicated but we could just pull it off :(

Don't you just LOVE IT when a plan comes together???? :(

Oooh, my part of the world. My Cobblers! and Quayside Century caches are up for grabs :(

I'm sorry to say that I'm not off to the USA though.

Oooh, my part of the world. My Cobblers! and Quayside Century caches are up for grabs :D

We would have put the TB in Cobblers ! but I think you know why we didn't !!

Thanks to all who replied, can I start the bidding again ?

Like I said, we've just come back from the south coast so I may well start the TB off near Gloucester and see what happens . . . .

If you cannot get something sooner, I will be flying to Memphis on the 6th June where I will definitely be doing some caching. You would need to get it to North or West Yorkshire before then.

Yorkstan

I think that might be the best I can do, I'll drop it in a local(ish) cache to me witha note attached to send it to North or West Yorkshire then . . .

Thanks Everyone . . .