Picture Contest

Tom C

I am writing this message in search of a little assistance. I am a geo cacher and can't wait for the summer to get here so i can enjoy the experiece with not only ZTC (my 2 1/2 year old son) but with AMC (my 3 month old daughter) as well. Yes that's right school is almost out for the summer! I am writing today though on a non geocache subject. Recently I entered a contest sponsored by Harpoon brewery in Boston, MA. They are doing this contest in conjunction with a sales promotion of a summer time Hefeweizen they call "UFO" (unfiltered offering) I must admit it is a mighty tasty hef especially on a hot day. Not a surprise from such a great regional brewery though.

The contest is called "UFO sightings" They ask a picture be taken to capture the "UFO" experience. I entered the contest and now ask for your help, as fellow geocachers, in winning this contest. The picture is of me sitting with my new born daughter enjoying a UFO while relaxing in my adirondack chair. If you look closley at her mouth it appears she has it wide open as if looking for some Hef herself...hence the caption "No Abby, Daddy's bottle." I assure you that this was completly coincedental and I did nothing other than sit down and have my wife take the picture, but this is certainly a note taken that I will have my hands full with her and my 2 1/2 year old in the future! Should I order the tap locks now for the home made kegerator?

Anyhow you can vote by going to the link below. I would appreciate all the support and votes of 5 I could get. Just one vote per person though. Thanks for your help! Eamil me with any questions

Happy brewing,

Tom C.

Clinton, MA

http://www.cployalty.com/harpoon/photo/vie...100075&stateon=

Adding a touch of “Geocaching related stuff” to help keep this post within the guidelines

I will often partake in a cool adult beverage to relax after a long day of GEOCACHING in the Texas heat. I have also been known to bring my frozen drink machine to a GEOCACHING event or two. I think it is great when GEOCACHERS can gather around the table, enjoy a nice cool down drink and swap lies, I mean stories, about their own GEOCACHING adventures. Nice pic, I love it. You look very anxious for your son’s summer break to arrive so you and the kids can go GEOCACHING together soon.

Yes it is a slow day at the office :(

1. Please read the forum guidelines, linked at the upper left corner of the page. Posts must relate somehow to geocaching, GPS, outdoor adventures, etc., in order to remain on-topic. We are fairly liberal in interpreting them, but there are limits.

2. As the topic originator is an infrequent visitor to the forum community, I will extend the courtesy of advising him that it is poor form to re-open a topic once it has been closed by a moderator. I am closing it again.

3. Your topic will remain available for others to read; it hasn't been deleted. If you'd like to further promote something off-topic, the "Abject Silliness" thread is reserved as a haven for off-topic postings.