Pictures - Edit Someones Avatar!!!

This is a really fun thread to watch!  You have some very talented computer skills (which I lack.)  My avatar is not too exciting, so I don't think there's much that can be done to it.

But keep up the entertainment -- it's a great diversion from work!

Bec

do you have a larger pic of your avatar. i would love one big enough for a wallpaper. if you do, PM me so i can arrange to get one by e-mail. i love greyhounds. :D

When I get home tonight I will see if I still have the picture saved on my computer. I have several hundreds on my dog on there (his name is Cat, by the way). I'm pretty sure I can get you a larger copy.

Bec

This is a really fun thread to watch!  You have some very talented computer skills (which I lack.)  My avatar is not too exciting, so I don't think there's much that can be done to it.

But keep up the entertainment -- it's a great diversion from work!

Bec

Your avatar reminds me of my daughters two greyhounds...they are always in that very same pose... :D

yeah, that's pretty much what they do -- greyhounds don't make the best cache dogs. But they love the ride, as long as a stop at McDonalds is somewhere in there.

:D

Bec

A "group portrait" of the Abject Silliness "Sock Puppet" avatars from the last couple of days:

socks.jpg

Any similarities between this graphic and the opening titles of a popular sitcom from a couple of decades ago is purely coincidental.

(at least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!)

A "group portrait" of the Abject Silliness "Sock Puppet" avatars from the last couple of days:

socks.jpg

Any similarities between this graphic and the opening titles of a popular sitcom from a couple of decades ago is purely coincidental.

You forgot to mention that I'm in Jan's box

HAHA

I think we have all moved from messing with Avatars to make fun to helping make new or better ones HERE :rolleyes:

We should all fell good about ourselves....but I guess I did start both threads........

Its like Ying and Yang man.....Groovy!!!

Edited by AmishHacker
HAHA

I think we have all moved from messing with Avatars to make fun to helping make new or better ones :rolleyes:

We should all fell good about ourselves....but I guess I did start both threads........

Its like Ying and Yang man.....Groovy!!!

I had one that fits in bot threads, I guess. Made one for someone, which was then edited for the (much) better. Very cool idea, and I'm glad it's working out so well.

socks.jpg

Wow those are pretty cool. :rolleyes::P