Pictures - Edit Someones Avatar!!!

You must have missed Mel Brooks' History of the World Part I...

The Viking Funeral.

6e5d861e-7e8c-42ce-ae3a-96cdb3512d02.jpg

You got this one right. That was the best part of the movie. Except I have a whole lot more hair than that. :D:huh::D

reminds me of the scene in S.O.B. when they had the viking funeral at the end of the movie.

You must have missed Mel Brooks' History of the World Part I...

The Viking Funeral.

6e5d861e-7e8c-42ce-ae3a-96cdb3512d02.jpg

You got this one right. That was the best part of the movie. Except I have a whole lot more hair than that. B):D:D

reminds me of the scene in S.O.B. when they had the viking funeral at the end of the movie.

after they stole his body from the funeral parlor and put it in a dingy ablaze and pushed it off. :huh:

after they stole his body from the funeral parlor and put it in a dingy ablaze and pushed it off. :blink:

That's another good one! I had forgotten about that one. Another great movie.

HELP how do I upload an image.!!! B):o:D

You need to have somewhere on the internet to host your image. Then use the button that has "IMG" above where you type a reply to put in the URL (web address) for the image. Click OK and the code will be inserted into the area where you type "Enter your Post".

HELP how do I upload an image.!!!  :o  :o  :D

For the forums use the "IMG" button obove the message window and type in the URL for where the image is located.

For Cache pages you can upload pictures after you post the find using the link under your find message.

In your profile it is a little more involved and I do not recall the exact sequence.

EDIT: what Mtn-man said. B)

Edited by Cache Viking
This is a really fun thread to watch! You have some very talented computer skills (which I lack.) My avatar is not too exciting, so I don't think there's much that can be done to it.

But keep up the entertainment -- it's a great diversion from work!

Bec

do you have a larger pic of your avatar. i would love one big enough for a wallpaper. if you do, PM me so i can arrange to get one by e-mail. i love greyhounds. :)

This is a really fun thread to watch! You have some very talented computer skills (which I lack.) My avatar is not too exciting, so I don't think there's much that can be done to it.

But keep up the entertainment -- it's a great diversion from work!

Bec

Your avatar reminds me of my daughters two greyhounds...they are always in that very same pose... :D