Favorite Trades

Well, If you want to now what i usually put for FTF is a gift Certificate or some Money, and sometime GC merchindise

In our newest cache it is locatedinside a Barnes and Noble so we left money to by some coffe or refreshments

One of our caches called Super Size it Please (it is a huge container) we left a 1 (or 5) pound of sees candy Certificate

I think people like (well i do) when there is a FTF prize, so thats why we usually put one becuase people will want to come the the cache. :D

Actually, Reel Rider, your mom puts the things in because it makes her feel good to share the things that she has been blessed with....

(and use please use a word processing program before posting :o so that you do not have so many errors!) :lol:

My best FTF prize was a very new-looking Orvis Fly rod (worth about $175.00!) When I went to check to see if it was still there, I saw footprints around the site and was worried that someone had beat me. The cache was several miles out in the middle of nowhere. However, it was! I have used it and caught several nice fish. :blink::lol::rolleyes:

Edited by coachsteve
My best FTF prize was a very new-looking Orvis Fly rod (worth about $175.00!)  When I went to check to see if it was still there, I saw footprints around the site and was worried that someone had beat me.  The cache was several miles out in the middle of nowhere.  However, it was!  I have used it and caught several nice fish.  ;)  :lol:  ;)

WOW Coachsteve really does know how to flyfish! Check out this picture. ;)

97e40239-204e-4535-aa64-c1c79fc8e551.jpg

congrats

John