Etrex Venture For Sale

Hello all. I've decided it's time to upgrade to a newer unit, so I'm selling my Garmin eTrex Venture. It's in great condition. I used it for light geocaching over the last couple of years, and not much else. It's served me well. I don't have the original packaging or owner's manual anymore, but you can download that from Garmin anyway. If you really want, I can print out a copy of the manual and include it for an extra $5.

I'm asking $100, which includes shipping. U.S. buyers only, please. :D I'll accept PayPal (instant transfer or e-check, no credit cards) or a personal check or money order through the mail. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions. I might entertain a slightly lower offer if you catch me in a good mood, so it can't hurt to ask. :lol:

Edit: Forgot to mention that I also have the serial cable that connects it to a computer, and I'll include that in the price as well.

Edited by Nothlit