Tb's 4 Sale?

Team_Tramper

:lol:

Yes, one of my club members brought a whole lot of goodies back from the UK. We have contacted Geocaching.com and they have permitted us to reproduce kit etc. in SA. Would anybody be interested.

The bugs, as they are registered and barcoded must come from source though.

Comments welcome. I have some stickers for caches etc. as well as GEO and GPS stickers as samples (like the ZA sticker), has other details on it, T Shirts, Caps all as sample.

For the Bugs, contact Jill (Centurion) directly. I have access to a weekly traveller to CPT if needed.

ALL GEOCACHE ENTHUSIASTS AND CACHE HUNTERS!

DO YOU WANT YOUR VERY OWN "TRAVEL BUG" TO SEND ON ITS TRAVELS??.

I HAVE LIMITED STOCK ,SO CONTACT ME SOON TO SECURE ONE.

COST: R75,00 EACH. (excludes postage etc.)

JILL GREENGRASS 082 873 9140

Regards

Alan

4x4 Offroad Adventure Club Gauteng

What do you mean by travel bugs?

You could go to the Groundspeak website and buy the dog tags from them (and support the website :P ) and then put them on just about anything that you would put into a cache. Stuffed animal, keychain, toy, or...

Here are some (of my) guidelines when choosing something to turn into a travel bug.

Small enough to fit into most caches.

Ok to be folded, spindled, & mutilated.

If it is something that might get dirty (ie. stuffed animal), place it in a plastic bag.

If the item is cute to the point someone might be tempted to keep it, write on it or drill a hole in it or otherwise make it uncollectible.

I also print out a small sheet that lists the TB's mission. I then laminate it and put it on the chain. That way, there is no question where the TB wants to go.

Good luck and have fun! :P:huh::P