Female Lion Loose In E/ne Columbus Oh

Rubbertoe

What it really makes you wonder is what we're doing here in Buckeye Country. The lion's probably been seen for a few months and it wasn't until someone mentioned it to the news that it was made a priority, just like the shooter. One of the COGers saw the lion a few nights ago along the creek it seems to be along. Soon that will probably be a mile away from my place!

Many up here want me to put my last TB on her. Should I send her up to MiGO to replace Cindy?

It would take more tranquilizers to put my ex-wife under than that lion, I'll tell you. Man, is she evil.

Speaking of which, my, now worthless wedding band is making the circuit as "BIND". Coming to an event near you!

I could bring the Lioness TB with me to Monroeville, PA in two weeks. I can't guaruntee anyone's seeing her, though. All of the King's Horses and All the King's Men have not yet put that lion in a pen.

AND... Are you allowed in here? You should have come with Seeker 8 on Saturday. They had room in the PT. Wade enjoyed hanging with them across our fair (and aparently dangerous city).

OK, scratch the ex-wife travel bug idea, then. I wouldn't want that trash in my cache anyways. Hmmmm.... trash.... that gives me an idea. Make her into a CITO event. Those are for picking up quantities of trash too forbidding for just one person to deal with.

Had your event not been on Mothers' Day weekend, the Leprechauns would gladly have attended. Unfortunately, holiday custody schedules prevail over event cache schedules. We did have a nice day of bike trail geocaching on Saturday, though.

And yes I am allowed in here. I have something like 80 finds in the Midwest region. I'd have even more, but my caching pace has slowed down ever since that %#@*! lion bit off my left foot at a cache near Columbus.

When it hit the review queue, I *knew* that cache had "Stalker" written all over it. I just didn't think that the stalker would be feline.

Could I please ask you to up the terrain and difficulty ratings on your cache?

Terrain 5 - special equipment required (whip and chair, or ambulance)

Difficulty 4 - may take the better part of a day, unless lion is sleeping.